• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cool Sigs

Who's signatures are better?

• Total voters

Chef Baker

This thread is to show off your signatures. Don't forget to read mine! You can email me if you click on the word me.

Iyapo1

Not playing this one either. Both are pretty amazing and provided their skill free of charge. Maybe you should take a nap. You seem to be leaning towards super rude today.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
In any case, the effort to stimulate forum discussion and involvement is appreciated.

On the other hand, I'm not sure "rude" is the right word here. Perhaps just isn't thinking about how people might react? The mods are busy and adding to there burden might not be in anybody's best interest, a point the poster may not have considered. That's the first post. This one may create some competition between fans of one sig creator and another, or even between the two (which I doubt since generous people are usually not concerned with being seen as better in their generosity than others).

Finally, I too like both of them and appreciate their generosity.

AJ

DeletedUser20539

This should add "Both" because both are very talented.
As you can see :) Sir Squirrel made my stuff & he is very good at what he does. But I've followed Druindar Faric and their work is very good too.
Check them both out and "you decide".

NightshadeCS

I would prefer the poll be removed from this thread, as I don't think it's fair to pit one against the other, even if it was meant in a fun way. I do think it's fine to show off or kudo sigs that you think are cool.