• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Copper Foundry Now Needs Diamonds?

DeletedUser602

Heyla I logged in today in my game and the copper foundries suddenly need DIAMONDS to make copper? I did copper all the time before and it didn;t take them, and I can;t find any notes or info anywhere - what's up with this? I accidently used up some of my meager supply before I realized what I was seeing! So everything needs copper now, and I can;t make any copper or trade for it, so um....how am I supposed to play the game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Maz Mellor

Heyla I logged in today in my game and the copper foundries suddenly need gems to make copper? I did copper all the time before and it didn;t take gems, and I can;t find any notes or info anywhere - what's up with this? I accidently used up some of my meager supply before I realized what I was seeing! So everything needs copper now, and I can;t make any copper or trade for it, so um....how am I supposed to play the game?

Trade for some gems?

DeletedUser602

Diamonds I mean - you know the expensive real money thingies?

DeletedUser4671

Producing Copper requires input resources - your 2 non boosted Basic Goods, (tier 1 goods) so make sure you have plenty of those in your Main Hall Storage.

If you are seeing gems which are pink, then log a ticket for that. But if you are seeing diamonds which are blue, it means that you have run low on your basic goods supply. Click on your main hall to see how many goods you have left, if you are not high enough to start a copper production, then you need more tier 1 goods.

Maz Mellor

Diamonds I mean - you know the expensive real money thingies?

Oh, I gotcha. Sorry if my first reply made me sound like a smartass. :confused: I was assuming this was just another new change that had come along with the latest update, but I should have waited to respond until my copper factories had finished their current production run so I could check to see if the requirements for copper production had actually changed. Areane's answer helps you get this sorted out one way or another!

DeletedUser3312

ya. my copper produces every 3 hours and only take T1 goods and granite. no diamonds required. if that were to show up in my game, i would turn in a support ticket. (I have well over 300.000 goods in each category so I know it's not lack of goods smiles.... It would have to be a glitch)