• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Copper Foundry production by Diamond use ONLY ???

DeletedUser6543

This morning my Copper Foundries will not let me produce using goods, they are requesting the use of Diamonds for production. I have logged in and out and re-logged in I tried different browsers, I even tried different computers using different operating systems and the problem exists.
My Copper production has been halted at this point.

I have filed a bug report if anyone else has this issue.

Thanks

Attachments

• copper 1.jpg
    copper 1.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 72
  • copper produce 2.jpg
    copper produce 2.jpg
    634.1 KB · Views: 76
  • copper 3.jpg
    copper 3.jpg
    612.7 KB · Views: 70

DeletedUser4671

If you look at the numbers indicated in red, you will see that you do not have enough marble to make copper. The copper foundries use both of your tier one non-boosted goods to produce copper. The diamond cost only comes up to make up the difference in resources that you do not have.

DeletedUser2232

I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BECAUSE WHEN I CLICK ON IT IT DOES NOT SHOW ME WHAT I NEED TO UPGRADE, I CAN NOT COLLECT NOR CAN I CHECK TO SEE WHAT I NEED TO DO.
THANK YOU
MISSIANN
upload_2017-3-10_12-7-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-10_12-5-8.png
    upload_2017-3-10_12-5-8.png
    508.9 KB · Views: 81

DeletedUser4671

@missiann If you have recently upgraded your campus, some of the other faculties may appear to be "stuck" To correct this, please disconnect the stuck buildings from the camps and re-connect. If this does not solve your issue, please submit a ticket to support.