• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Copper Quest not counting right

DeletedUser23499

On the quest to produce copper 10 times, I have produced copper 11 times, but only 9 have been counted. Is anyone else having this problem? How can I be credited for this error?

neeronie

I h
On the quest to produce copper 10 times, I have produced copper 11 times, but only 9 have been counted. Is anyone else having this problem? How can I be credited for this error?
I have not been counting,but now I will. I have suspected that the count of supplies for troops is taking additional supplies if I am clicking too fast but I thought it was all in my head. Now I will make sure that I have not found a bug.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23499

@Maudelover
If your storage is full you won't be able to collect it. I would check that first before putting in a ticket to support.
Here are some helpful sites on Dwarves Chapter.

Hi, thanks. The storage is not full. It is 164/500. The issue is not with collecting copper, it is with the quest not giving credit for the number of times copper is produced.