• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cops Called On Me While Playing Elvenar

CrusaderMichael

I was seriously building a second home and cops came by and put cuffs on me.

They didn't actually arrest me but detained me in cuffs and said...

"HEY FOOL IF WE EVER CATCH YOU BUILDING A HOME IN THIS DIRECTION AGAIN YER GOING TO JAIL FOR LIFE !!!"

Another cop said, "In Elvenar, homes of a particular type are built in ONE direction and if you don't like LEAVE !!!"

I said, "Sorry officer Elf Boy, but I bought this plot of land and it'll only fit a home of this cost in the other direction. Plus I thought It might look nice to have homes in various directions."

The cop scowled and in a very hateful whisper and said, "If I EVER hear you talking about homes of the same cost being in different directions again, I'll end your miserable life."

I'm not kidding... elf cops can be suck jerks....

So, I tore down my home... BUT I ALSO GAVE HIM A DOUGHNUT FILLED WITH HOT PEPPER DUST AND HE DROVE OFF WITH IT HAHAHAHA.

But yeah, he turned around all teary eyed from the peppers and took me to jail. I'm out now on bail, but seriously... we humans need to go to war.

WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR UNIDRECTIONAL HOMES NEEDS TO BE OVERTHROWN....

LONG LIVE HUMANS !!!!

StarLoad

dont feed troll.jpg