• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cost way too high!

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I'm just thankful to the ones who will buy them! It keeps the game going and allows me to play at a reduced rate. It would allow me to play for free but I'm too impatient for free, lol!

Thank you :D I have spent for every event so far. I've said earlier in this event that if this one does not go better than the last one I will be done spending on events. Anyway, I have always spent on the 2 sales, not up top where you get the prizes. It is way too easy to spend a ton of $ milking the ones that are always available where the prizes are.

Just a note. I use the events to do out with the old and in with the new. One thing that keeps me from getting completely bored with my city.

shimmerfly

images

DeletedUser19798

People pay all sorts of things. Just because it's too high for you doesn't mean it's too high for someone else. I'm sure Inno has run the numbers to figure out what people are willing to spend and it must be worth it to some. I've seen people spend thousands of dollars on a game.

Everyone has their own way of playing.