• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Council of Dragons

Tauriel Dragonwood

Drogon.JPG
If you’ve watched Game of Thrones and ever wondered what happened to Drogon, my dragon, well he’s here with me, alive and well in Elvenar. Dragon’s possess powerful magic to restore life. If you’re up for adventure, join my fellowship as we travel far and discover ancient secrets of Elvenar.

Work together and lend a hand to create beautiful architecture that fills the land.

Imagine using magic words as a tool, to construct buildings
that harmonize with nature, defy logic and look so cool.

Along our journey we will welcome Guest Races. When we have helped restore their culture and learn to live in harmony with nature, we will have gained their trust to share their magical knowledge with us, as well as their ancient battle units: creatures summoned from the Underworld or from forests and rocks, and supreme magic wielders to help defend them in battle.

Our Council of Dragons has a few rules you should follow:

Please post fair trades 2-3 stars, if goods you seek.
Aid & trade with your fellowship 2 or 3 times a week.
Appease the spirits in the Spire of Eternity, Ladies and Lords.
They’ll thank you & allow you to open their chests of rewards.

It's not mandatory to compete in the tournaments but…
if you want to increase your goods production boosts, gain
Knowledge and Ranking Points, Relics and Rune Shards,
I cannot overstate how important it is to participate.

Just stop by if you ever would like to chat.
If I’m not home, leave a note under the mat.
I am probably out doing what I love best,
flying on my dragon before returning home to rest.

~ DANY ~