• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Covid Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibison

Just curious how the Elvenar community feels about the vaccine. Will you get it as soon as you can? An Anti-Vaxxer? Wait and see? If your company requires it, what will you do? Me, well I work at Amazon. I have a feeling that they will partner with someone to give shots at our warehouses as soon as they can. And I will be in line as soon as I can.

DeletedUser20010

I'm a "wait and see" person. I like to let them get the glitches out before I buy a new product. Same with a vaccine. :)

Bethanne Rainbow

Just curious how the Elvenar community feels about the vaccine. Will you get it as soon as you can? An Anti-Vaxxer? Wait and see? If your company requires it, what will you do? Me, well I work at Amazon. I have a feeling that they will partner with someone to give shots at our warehouses as soon as they can. And I will be in line as soon as I can.
[/QUOTE
I’ll probably get it as quick as I can. They just started giving it out where I live. Many people I know work in the school district and I know they are signing up for it. My cousins, who are elderly, got theirs last week.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'm a "wait and see" person. I like to let them get the glitches out before I buy a new product. Same with a vaccine. :)
The thing is, that Covid-19 has some pretty bad glitches like scarring of the lungs, heart damage, and a host of other things like... death.
On top of that, if everyone was to "wait and see" vaccines wouldn't be very effective, would they?

Moho

Chef
I've been infected and I think I'm still immune to it now. But I guess I'll have to get vaccinated before I give up working from home.

shimmerfly

I will get the vaccine. I have family members and friends in the health field so I've heard the horror stories first hand.
The risk of getting sick from the vaccine is miniscule compared to the chance of getting the virus.
Simple...the virus will kill you. The vaccine will not.
You "think" your immune? Please be safe.

AtaguS

I have had the virus and will be getting the vaccine the moment I am allowed and will stay socially distanced right up until 3 weeks after my second dose. I was told the antibodies only stay in your system for a few months after having it. Gotta do my part for herd immunity, too many vulnerable folks out there and this virus hits people is terrible ways.

Gath Of Baal

I got my first shot 12 days ago and have to go back for another shot in a little over a week. I only had a runny nose, sniffles and slept more then normal for a few days afterwards but feel fine now

Me, well I work at Amazon.

:mad: I'm still waiting on my package that I ordered 21 days ago :p

The risk of getting sick from the vaccine is miniscule compared to the chance of getting the virus.
Simple...the virus will kill you. The vaccine will not.

Since its new there are no long term studies on what side effects it may or may not cause, who knows, 20 years from now I can be in the supermarket and my head suddenly explodes or something, but only time will tell.. I am with you though better to live to fight another day, we will deal with whatever comes from the vaccine at a later date. I was unsure if I wanted it or not until it was offered to me, my thinking at the time was well if everyone else gets it then I might not need it, but decided to get it anyways

shimmerfly

Since its new there are no long term studies on what side effects it may or may not cause, who knows, 20 years from now I can be in the supermarket and my head suddenly explodes or something, but only time will tell.
hahaha Now we'll need to wear plastic bags over our heads to keep from getting brain matter splatter and masks too!
Ugh I just grossed myself out.

Diellashana

My brother in law died of covid. My parents died of covid on Thanksgiving; Dad the day before and mom the day after. My unvacinated nephew caught covid and almost killed my other sisters unvacinated family. Those others in my family who are vaxxed have never gotten sick. My family is divided still not only by the politics but by the relationship devistation that death has brought.

Once you decide to follow vaccine recommendations life becomes a lot easier.The stress of it simply goes away knowing you have done all you can do. Please get Vaxxed and boosted.

Status
Not open for further replies.