• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Craft Evolving Building Artifacts

• Thread starter Deleted User - 312108
  • Start date

Deleted User - 312108

Okay - they have made it possible to craft an evolving building in the MA, however, a level 1 evolving building of whatever chapter is of limited usefulness to anyone.
There needs to be a way to obtain evolving building artifacts to continue to evolve the building beyond the very limited scope of the mini-events or FAs in which not everyone is able to get the artifact.
Give that IG is putting the buildings themselves in the MA to craft, it would be useful to also be able to craft a preferably generic (so that it can be used to evolve any evolving building) evolving artifact into the MA to craft. It should not be as expensive to craft as the building itself. This would also aid folks who were blocked in an event from progress to obtain both an evolving building and the method to evolve it.

GIVEN that the player has evolving building AND that building is less than level 10 evolution WHEN the Magic Academy has crafting options THEN one of the crafting options available is an appropriate building artifact

DeletedUser2870

I've been seeing several of the evolving buildings pass by in the MA as crafting option. I agree with @Lyleth that it's an utterly useless and wasteful spot unless one can actually evolve them somehow.
So either a generic evolving instant to craft (and I disagree there, it should be pretty expensive as it could be used on any of the evolving buildings) should be added, or specific ones (I'd be against that since it would mean a LOT of them, and thus a very low chance of getting the one you are waiting for), or it could be added as a reward somewhere in the Spire and/or the tournament. But in those cases I'd say one would have to make an effort. Whatever option is chosen, powerful generic instants should not be too easy to get.
But adding the buildings without a way of evolving them is completely in line with Inno's way of implementing things...ridiculous

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

I agree. Our Pet food was decreased by (?) 30% so that players that did not have pets did not have pet food taking up valuable spots in the rotation. However, I do have pets & I need the Pet food because my slots are valuable & much needed as well. I am not seeing Pet food hardly at all, most probably not 70% of what I should be. It would be greatly appreciated if you would take the Level 1 "previous" evolving buildings out of my rotation & put back the pet food please. Thank you

michmarc

Given that they can conditionalize the appearance of the evolving buildings in the MA to only appear when you don't have them in your inventory, they should have conditionalized Pet Food to only appear when you do have a feedable building. If you don't have any pets, no pet food option in the MA.

I can only hope that the appearance of the evolving buildings means that artifacts will be more commonly given as rewards and/or that they will cycle the same artifacts back around after a while. (But that might make too much sense.)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Given that they can conditionalize the appearance of the evolving buildings in the MA to only appear when you don't have them in your inventory, they should have conditionalized Pet Food to only appear when you do have a feedable building. If you don't have any pets, no pet food option in the MA.

I can only hope that the appearance of the evolving buildings means that artifacts will be more commonly given as rewards and/or that they will cycle the same artifacts back around after a while. (But that might make too much sense.)

I do not like that, because while I do use pet food, I also craft it during events like this one for that sweet 7 VV for only 2 CCs and 3-hour crafting time. I would hate to see players without any pets lose that as an option during events.

JeanFritz

I can see a potential problem in implementing the "if have ev.building, if not level 10, then add relevant artefact to spell crafting options" idea: of our four (I think?) evolving artefacts so far, two of them are for three buildings each; so, if I have the Fire Chicken at 10, should I still be able to craft artefacts to get Storm and Gold Chickens to 10? What if I don't want them--one Chicken is enough, and I don't need/want anymore Chicken artefacts? (Sorry... they just don't look even remotely like Phoenices to me.)
Also, we now have eight(?) different evolving buildings; I scrapped my Storm Chicken Starter Kit because I didn't want it, and Stonehenge because not enough artefacts, and if I scrap Momma and Poppa Bear too, then that's *four* slots out of my Chem (I mean Spell) Crafting lineup, and that's only going to increase with future events. Add in the (possible) crafting options for artefacts, and that Purina Dog Chow is going to be rebranded as Royal Canin or something (you know, 'cause of the rarity).

So: how about trusting the players with some small part of the decision-making process? Perhaps we could have *filters* for spell crafting: not a list of "yes/no" for every item (too easy to abuse), but perhaps a couple toggles: for [Pet Food] and for [Evolving Buildings & Artefacts]. If you have [EB&A] "on", you still can't guarantee when you'll see the one you want, but at least it will be *possible*, whereas if you have it "off", then you have more chance of the "vanilla" options.