• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Craft Transport Spells in the MA

ionelle

It would be great if we could craft Transport Spells in the Magic Academy. I've only gotten them from the Spire I believe, and I'm having such problems making any progress there at the moment. I'm in the Orc Chapter and my suplies are always low, I need to build more Workshops, (I've never gotten any in the Spire) and I just don't have any room and no option to store anything, and I do not want to sell and have to rebuild my manus. TIA

Myne

Oh Wise One
You don't say what chapter you are in, but if you can craft dwarven armorers, magnificent mage multipliers, or enlightened light range boosts in your magic academy, it will greatly help you in the spire. The spire requires that you try try again to progress. Also there is a thing called the spire wizard if you are catering to the ghosts that's a real help as well. The Spire Wizard for Elvenar (dzesyi.com)

All that said, the transport spell is relatively rare in the game and can be found only in the spire aside from being granted in events. I think that's by design so that it requires thought regarding how and when to use it. This is a game of long term planning and strategy. Do a search of the forum on strategy for the spire and you will come across several great threads with ways to succeed. That is your best bet on getting more of the spells.

Perhaps have a higher level player look at your city and they can offer suggestions about ways to consolidate and make your city more productive and efficient. There is also a resource called www.elvenarchitect.com that will allow you to plan and rearrange your city for best play and space. You can reach that through www.elvenstats.com where there is a link to import your city into elvenarchitect so you can play with design.