• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crafting Evolving buildings

NightshadeCS

Hello, @Fergison Oakenshield !

I am not entirely sure the reason they are available for crafting, except as a chance for people to get a base that is a chapter more advanced than the one you were in during the event. I have never built the Festive May Tree, for example. I have enough artifacts in my inventory to get it maxed, but now I am in another chapter. So, if I craft a new base, I can place that one instead and then evolve it.

With some of the buildings, such as the Bears and Phoenix, there may be opportunities to get evolution artifacts for them at some point. The spring event this year offered a way to convert this year's phoenix artifacts for last year's, and vice versa.

Changes come fairly regularly to this game. There may be another way to gain artifacts at some point. If you have the CCs to spare, you may want to craft those bases just to get them out of rotation in your MA, and just hold them in your inventory until you find out one way or another if you will be able to evolve them (or just keep the there FOR-EV-ER).

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Some building are not offered if you already have one. Evolving buildings are of this type so if you want to get a higher level one you first have to destroy your old one, including it's evolving level...not a good idea. So you are better off just upgrading it to the next chapter.

Once you have an evolving building in your inventory it will not appear again to be crafted. Which means you SHOULD craft each of them so they don't take up space in your offerings -- that space then will be filled with things you might actually want/need.

AJ

T6583

Currently there is very few ways to get the required artifacts to evolve the evolving buildings that I am aware of:
1. Play the event in which they are offered (doesn’t help new players who weren’t here or players who couldn’t finish the event)
2. Play the FA to win them and it usually only offers the previous event artifacts. Example we just finished the Sorcerers Pilgrimage event and the artifacts offered in the upcoming FA will be for that. Since this is usually a week or two after the event ends same issues as above for new players or players in an FS that can’t win the artifacts.
3. Hope for a repeat of the event such as the Phoenix event which offered both old and new Phoenix artifacts plus a way to convert artifacts from one to the other. So far this has only been done with the Phoenix event. The Summer Mermaid’s event didn’t reoccur this year.
4. Inno might offer them as a Black Friday special to buy at a ridiculous price point.

Basically there is no way to really get them. Players have been asking for ways to get them either by winning them, crafting them, and even a universal artifact without any success at this point. We’ve even argued that there was no reason to offer the bases in the crafter if there was no way to evolve them.

NightshadeCS

There is no way to get the evolving artifacts right now. There may be a chance to win them in an event in the future, but there is no way to know for sure except that the Phoenix (spring) event DID offer them again. These buildings have only been around for a year, so the process is still new (-ish) to all of us.

hvariidh gwendrot

a member just got a support response on the fire phoenix saying it is no longer an item that can be crafted ?????????????? when did that happen and why ???

Deleted User - 4565442

Teams of Elvenar are currently very unfriendly, don't write to them. We try to contact the central in Germany, because they are disrespectful and banning players for writing truth about events. A lot of us got banned on beta or in Instagram/Youtube for just writing that they don't like certain aspects of the game which is breaking of European Union's anti-censorship law (Elvenar is German game and under EU law).

Artifacts are not available, they were in events, a lot of past evo buildings were deleted from academy because their artifacts won't appear again.
They refuse to correct events which are getting worse and worse with each event, rewards are worse and a lot of players are quitting.

They also refuse to bring back past buildings and universal evolution artifacts for players to choose what they want to evolve, bringing excuses each time, while introducing weaker and weaker buildings each event and less currency.

hvariidh gwendrot

wow so she sits there with 10 artifacts and no ability to use them, that's messed up
edit add>>>>wtg inno you just lost another player of 2years who gave you money she quit

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Fergison Oakenshield The upcoming event which is going on in Beta right now features a Moon Bear evolving building. However there will be a chance to convert the Moon Bear artifacts into regular Bear artifacts using your Magic Academy. The ration is going to be 2 to 1 however. Despite this I still plan to forgo the Moon Bear and make all my Moon artifacts into regular Bear artifacts and use them to evolve a Brown Bear. I was not playing yet during the original Bear event, so this is my chance to get an evolved Brown Bear. There was a similar opportunity to this during the Coldfire Phoenix event earlier this year. So far Bears and Phoenixes are the only types of evolving buildings where it has been possible to get old artifacts for.