• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

crafting pet food

Lyinaral

If there is already a thread on this I apologize, cause I haven't seen it. We have so many pets that need to be fed in order to get the most from them, but pet food doesn't show up in my magic academy very often, or if it does, it is when I am off line either when I am asleep or gone from my house. It would help so much if it was offered more often, maybe even as a prize. Most of the time I am so low on it that all I can use it on is my Phoenix to help in the tourney. I would like to use it on my bears but can't because I don't have enough. No more often than it shows up for me, wish I could craft it more than once when it shows up. I know others have the same problem cause of them mentioning it in chat. I hope you will consider doing something about it. Thanks

DeletedUser2959

I paid 50 diamonds to set my crafting clock to 10AM. Now before I go to bed (about 10:30) I check the crafting window and the next morning I have until 10AM to make sure I don't miss anything. I think this is a really good use of diamonds.

michmarc

Pet Food is supposed to be scarce. Part of the limit of some of the feeding buildings is that you can't use that power all of the time -- you have to choose which buildings to have (or at least which ones to activate). From personal experience, it looks like I can get about 5 pet food per week (but like all things in the MA, yield can vary considerably from week to week).

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I paid 50 diamonds to set my crafting clock to 10AM. Now before I go to bed (about 10:30) I check the crafting window and the next morning I have until 10AM to make sure I don't miss anything. I think this is a really good use of diamonds.
If you disconnect the Magic Academy from a road it will freeze the clock. When you want the clock to start back, simply reconnect the MA to a road. If you ever wish to adjust what time your crafts cycle in the future, you can do this instead of spending diamonds.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Another tip. The slot where pet food will show up is the second slot. If you are making anything from that slot which will give you a choice of something to do with relics or pet food, be sure to finish and collect it before the slot resets (every 6 hours). If you are in the middle of crafting a relic thing you won't get pet food as the slot will not be reset until you finish and collect the item being crafted from that slot.

Summary: two tips: reset the timer so that it aligns with your schedule and you can check on what's being offered more often; and, make sure the slot is ready to be reset when the reset time arrives by finishing and collecting anything you are crafting from that slot.

AJ

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Note: It's the last slot in the browser version.

It doesn't seem consistent. I got a list of the slots from some other post but my own browser shows the 5th slot this time but I'm pretty sure I've seen pet food in the 4th. I'm wondering if some items might be on more than one list of slots?

AJ

StarLoad

I guess the question is with the what is it now 7 or 8 evolving bldgs we might have is it possible to get enough pet-food with just the one potential item in the MA. I am at 2 on one account and have not seen one in a week, on another account I am at 12 and staying at that amount for the time being.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Another tip. The slot where pet food will show up is the second slot. If you are making anything from that slot which will give you a choice of something to do with relics or pet food, be sure to finish and collect it before the slot resets (every 6 hours). If you are in the middle of crafting a relic thing you won't get pet food as the slot will not be reset until you finish and collect the item being crafted from that slot.

AJ
I have a pet food in slot 5 right now. I do know there are 2 different recipes for pet food, 1 of which requires relics and combining catalysts while the other only needs spell fragments. Does 1 recipe show up in slot 2 and the other in slot 5?

Kekune

I have a pet food in slot 5 right now. I do know there are 2 different recipes for pet food, 1 of which requires relics and combining catalysts while the other only needs spell fragments. Does 1 recipe show up in slot 2 and the other in slot 5?
No, the slots do jump around a bit, though. It's a bit annoying, but doesn't affect how the system functions.

Deleted User - 3932582

There is a bug in how slots are displayed. The first time you open MA after refresh it has a different order, but any subsequent openings will show Pet Food and relics in slot 5 (rightmost one).