• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crafting recipe list?

zalfenior

Is there a place where we can see the current list of Crafting Recipes that you can find in the Magic academy? I understand if its supposed to be a surprise and all, but I just moved to another chapter and want to see if its safe to delete my Moonstone library buildings to get the new versions in crafting.

Thanks

Aritra

I recently sold my library so I could craft a newer one (rather than use limited RR spells on it). It took a couple weeks before the library showed up in my MA. I had really started to sweat (figuratively), wondering if it was no longer in MA and I shouldn't have sold mine. Well, it showed up so everything turned out okay. Just sharing in advance in case your library also decides to take its sweet time coming to your MA. Be patient; It should be there. ;)