• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crafting Recipes - Master List

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3932582
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3932582

OK, I think it is time to start another crowdsourcing project ;) Let's put together a definitive list of recipes for crafting in the Magic Academy! I pulled a list of current recipes that may appear in the MA. This should be accurate and complete. However, it seems that Elvenar never removes obsolete recipe data, so while it is easy to see when something gets added, it is not transparent as to when something is removed. But I am sure that together we can fix that ;)

So here is a post with a bit more detail on what is needed:

> https://minmaxgame.com/elvenar-crafting-recipes-crowdsourcing/

Basically, let me know if you see any of the unconfirmed/disabled/new recipes in your MA. Here is the master list:

> https://minmaxgame.com/elvenar-crafting-recipes/ [updated 2020-09-16]

Thanks!

P.S. You may want to use Ctrl-F5 (force refresh) to update your window if you have it already open. This should bring up the most recent version, otherwise you may not see the latest updates as you will be seeing the cached version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3932582

If the questionable ones are the ones highlighted in yellow, I see a lot of them regularly. But I can't make a list here til I am home from work.
Yep, many of them are quite vanilla, but I didn't want to mark them until me or someone else sees them. Really questionable recipes are probably small culture items. Not sure if all of them still show up, I certainly never pay attention to those ones.

Deleted User - 3932582

One thing to note as a result of this project is that there are no recipes for crafting Gingerbread Mansion or Valentine's Float. Not yet at least. Well, I highly doubt that anyone is desperately missing those ;)

But the increase in frequency for 2019 Phoenixes is done by adding duplicate recipes to the mix, basically doubling chances of drawing those if you're eligible.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Ah, that's a good one - I knew that I've seen it somewhere. Don't think that's all though. E.g. I don't remember seeing Observatory in a long, long time, but of course I can be wrong.

I don't think I have seen that one either since that update. I wonder if every time they add a new evolving building base, they also quietly remove an older item, to keep the number of recipes the same?

Deleted User - 3932582

I don't think I have seen that one either since that update. I wonder if every time they add a new evolving building base, they also quietly remove an older item, to keep the number of recipes the same?
It's possible, and now we will be able to find out those kind of changes. But it's the "disabled but not removed" that are the problem. As you can see, all the Pet Food recipes are still there, but most are dormant.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Now that I am home, I can properly look at the list on my PC.

I can say that all the Time instants in yellow are still in crafting, as I always look at those to see which ones I want to make. The IM enchantment recipe is still there. The Rainbow Flower Cage recipe is still there. The Supply, AK, and PP instants listed in yellow are all still there. The broken shard recipes are still there. I never look at the Coin instants, so I can't help with those til they show up again. And all those little culture-only buildings, I have not seen since the update, whether listed in that announcement or not.

I can't verify if the crafting costs are correct until they show up again for me.

Deleted User - 3932582

I can say that all the Time instants in yellow are still in crafting, as I always look at those to see which ones I want to make. The IM enchantment recipe is still there. The Rainbow Flower Cage recipe is still there. The Supply, AK, and PP instants listed in yellow are all still there. The broken shard recipes are still there. I never look at the Coin instants, so I can't help with those til they show up again. And all those little culture-only buildings, I have not seen since the update, whether listed in that announcement or not.
I have updated most of these as I am pretty certain that I've seen them recently. There are few exceptions from this list that I'd like someone to confirm that they've actually seen recently - as I just don't remember them:
- 2x15%, 2x25% and 2x50% supplies (#13, #15, #17)
- 15KP (#60)
- 20h time booster (#115)

Also, I am reasonable certain that #120 and #121 (Phoenix artifact conversions with 3 CCs instead of 5 CCs) are NOT active. Has anyone seen these conversions with 3 CCs?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have updated most of these as I am pretty certain that I've seen them recently. There are few exceptions from this list that I'd like someone to confirm that they've actually seen recently - as I just don't remember them:
- 2x15%, 2x25% and 2x50% supplies (#13, #15, #17)
- 15KP (#60)
- 20h time booster (#115)

Also, I am reasonable certain that #120 and #121 (Phoenix artifact conversions with 3 CCs instead of 5 CCs) are NOT active. Has anyone seen these conversions with 3 CCs?

I don't think I have ever seen any Supply instant recipes for more than a single instant per recipe, so those three you list may only be in the data and never been active? I am pretty sure I have made the 15 KP recipe in the past couple of weeks. I think I have seen the 20h Time instant, but I am not sure. As for the Phoenix recipes, I have only seen the ones using 5 CCs. Maybe the other two were Beta-only alternate versions that were never used and they forgot to remove them from the data?

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Ah, that's a good one - I knew that I've seen it somewhere. Don't think that's all though. E.g. I don't remember seeing Observatory in a long, long time, but of course I can be wrong.
I've never seen an observatory. If I had, I would have snagged it.

Deleted User - 3932582

As for the Phoenix recipes, I have only seen the ones using 5 CCs. Maybe the other two were Beta-only alternate versions that were never used and they forgot to remove them from the data?
Glad I am not the only one wrong here ;)

3CCPhoenix.PNG