• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crafting Royal Restoration - How do you get blueprints?

Bodicca

One of the items needed for this is the blueprints. I can not find anything to tell me how you get the blueprints needed to craft them. Please can someone tell me?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
If you join a fellowship that has "push" tourneys, then you can get a blueprint every few weeks. Fellowships that do push tourneys, rather than high level fellowships that get 10 chests every week, are your best bet if you are new, because you don't want to be pressured to do a lot of points each week. You can have "breathers" for a few weeks before you have to try hard for a 10 chest tournament. If you join another fellowship, make sure to ask if they have push tournaments or what their tournament level is. Good luck.

Bodicca

Thank you for the information! I will keep it in mind and hope for the best (like maybe they become rewards in an event at some point)

NightshadeCS

Thank you for the information! I will keep it in mind and hope for the best (like maybe they become rewards in an event at some point)
I think this is about as unlikely a thing as one could wish for. Inno has previously been adamant that Blueprints will not crop up in any other way.

On the positive side, finding a spot with a fellowship that gets 10 chests at least occasionally is not as hard as it seems. Post a message in the right subforum and you will have some offers to join.