• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Credited for quests not yet completed

• Thread starter DeletedUser27062
  • Start date

DeletedUser27062

Game version: __1.134.0-9bb4458-256
Game world: __Khelonaar
Browser + version: App
Flash Player version: NA
Operating System: Huawei
Screen resolution: NA
Account name: Eudaemonia
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: N/A

Quest title: Research wisdom square

Current situation:
I am being credited for quests I haven't completed. These are research quests, not event quests. I logged into my game and i received the green lit tab on the side and a reward for completing the quests for researching the wisdom tree which I have not completed. I also received credit for making bread (i think) also, no completed.

mikeledo

Same here in my worlds. The quests show as being completed and they are not. I am afraid to click on them. Also I had completed the 8 required win fights and not the venom drone rider. It has taken away the fact I had completed half the quest but shows the quest is complete without them. I had clicked on the quest unrelated to the chapter. It awarded me the token coins and tools and went back to normal.

PMazz

I'm receiving credit for both research quests and event quests. It's happened twice in one city and once in the other 2. Playing on my pc using edge browser. The first time happened before the update.

Last edited:

OIM20

I was typing one up and refreshed before posting since I did that last time and the forum ended up with two tickets for the same thing. :)

Access details:
Version: v1.135.3-(1af7c07) - html5 (2021-08-05 08:44)
World: Elcysandir, Harandar, Sinya Arda
Browser: Firefox 90.0.2 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
:elf:
Reproducibility: 5/5 (happens always)

Active quests, Elcysandir:
"The Martial Monastery"
"Throne Halls"

Active quests, Harandar:
Elvarian Games #68
"The Whispering Trees"
"Prosperous Citizens"

Active Quests, Sinya Arda:
"Make Room for the Treants"
"Tactical Strengths II"

Current situation: Elvarian Games Quest #68 only requires the completion of "Produce fresh Supplies to provide to the inhabitants of your city" in order to claim the reward. Elvarian Games #69 requires no tasks to be completed before claiming the reward. Regular game quests in Elcysandir and Sinya Arda also do not require any completion before allowing claiming of rewards.

Expected situation: Quest #68 should require either of the options for "Research Technologies ?/1" or "Collection Vision Vapor ?/20" to be completed. Other quests should require completion before being allowed to claim rewards.

Reproduction steps: Unknown. This happened after I was booted for the upgrade.

For Clarity: I did complete the "research technology" requirement before claiming the event currency, so I did not profit from the bug. The tech I completed was "City Expansion 5". You should be able to confirm when the tech was completed and that the event currency was claimed immediately afterward. That part of the quest only lit up green after being completed for the barest second before returning to a non-complete beige. However, since I didn't have video capture running, I have no proof of the read/no-read moment.

I have not claimed the currency for quest #69.
Edit: On Harandar - you can see in the screens that the quests "The Whispering Trees" and "Prosperous Citizens" were not check marked in the first screen. But they have been since I exited the world to see if this was happening in my other two cities and have returned to Harandar. I also notice that they were once I moved from the city to the research screen - I didn't actually notice that at the time I took the screen.

I have also noticed that the game will allow for claiming of regular quest items for completion (see Elcysandir screens, "Throne Halls" #2)
Elcysandir:
"The Martial Monastery":
TMM-E.jpg

"Throne Halls" #1:
TH-E.jpg

"Throne Halls" #2 - shows that item can be claimed toward quest completion; given the green reversion to beige in Harandar, I wanted to be sure
TH-E2.jpg

Edit: "Throne Halls" #3 - shows the item reverting to a '0' / 'null' counter. See time index lower right of TH#2 screen above and the one below:
TH-E3.jpg

Harandar:
Screen capture allowing claim and not showing second task complete:
EG 67.jpg

Screen Capture showing quest #69 allowing claiming of event currency without completing tasks:
EG 68.jpg

Sinya Arda:
MRftT-SA.jpg

TS2-SA.jpg

Last edited:

mikeledo

I am self-reporting myself as a TOS violation for clicking on 1 green small quest, taking advantage of a known glitch. I just wanted to see what would happen. It appears it does not have to be fixed if everyone clicked on it, it would go back to normal. If this is an INNO gift, you really should announce it (wink-wink-nudge-nudge). BTW, please feel free to give me the same TOS violation punishment as those folks who have push accounts.

hvariidh gwendrot

same any quests listed were green check marked and rewards able to be collected , even event quests, so i did .. just k and s world till i caught on but i'll check the others now )
edit add: all 8 worlds and any not current on event quests were green check marked to collect as well .. so i did )

Last edited:

OIM20

It appears it does not have to be fixed if everyone clicked on it, it would go back to normal.
Not true for the event quests. 68 lights up as completed without me doing anything other than completing and claiming 67. I'd like to spend my KP and I had planned on disenchanting those IMs, but I might end up having to use one if the issue takes more than ten hours to fix.

Edit:
erm, only the event issue then:
1-135.jpg

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am self-reporting myself as a TOS violation for clicking on 1 green small quest, taking advantage of a known glitch. I just wanted to see what would happen. It appears it does not have to be fixed if everyone clicked on it, it would go back to normal. If this is an INNO gift, you really should announce it (wink-wink-nudge-nudge). BTW, please feel free to give me the same TOS violation punishment as those folks who have push accounts.

No worries. Awesome Hot Fix! So no TOS violation. Not sure how it could have been since it was Inno who did it.

Huor

Also the times seem to have reset on some things in my world. My fellowship polish seemed to have backed up 5 hours. To bad my next ecent quest is time locked. lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

OIM20

Yes, screened in post #7 of this thread from inside the game. But I'm still concerned about how this affects event quests. Will we just be given the event currency for the rest of the event? Because it gave me credit for #68 and is also offering me credit for #69 (sorry if some of the numbers are off in my prior posts - I didn't realize until after I'd posted them up that I'd done that. I tried to correct them all in post #4, though). If this was a one-time thing, then it should have only counted for quest #68 and should have reset for quest #69, but as you can see, it hasn't:
EG 69b.jpg
Compare time index (11:16 AM) with the previous screen in post #4 showing the same quest (9:02 AM). You can also see that I've already clicked on the quests for "The Whispering Trees" and "Prosperous Citizens" have been claimed. I have two new quests showing in this screen: "Trade Preparations" and "Solve Encounters in the World". And still, Elvarian Games quest #69 is offered, despite having already claimed #68.

So, if the quest "immediate claim" hot fix resets once the 'story line' has been completed, when does the Elvarian Games quest reset? When #70 opens later today, or will the event quests be auto-completed for the rest of the event?

Basically: yes, I understand that this resolves issues with standard quests. But it shouldn't be affecting the event, should it? Or if it should, shouldn't it be limited to one quest the way that it is for the story quests?

And, even though I'm locked until tonight in Elcysandir and Sinya Arda, will the hotfix read that as needing immediate completion and allowing the event currency to be claimed without any other player action? This is what it's doing in Harandar in my city there.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
It's supposed to only autocomplete your current quests, but I've had reports that some players had 2 or 3 cycling quests complete for them, so who knows. You're fine to claim them until you cannot anymore.

DeletedUser25391

Game version: __1.134.0-9bb4458-256
Game world: __Khelonaar
Browser + version: App
Flash Player version: NA
Operating System: Huawei
Screen resolution: NA
Account name: Eudaemonia
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: N/A

Quest title: Research wisdom square

Current situation:
I am being credited for quests I haven't completed. These are research quests, not event quests. I logged into my game and i received the green lit tab on the side and a reward for completing the quests for researching the wisdom tree which I have not completed. I also received credit for making bread (i think) also, no completed.
The same thing happened to me 3 times this week.
One other thing I was curious about is the land around my city on the pc looks normal while on android, it looks to have been raked by a tornado.

Huor

They added scenery to the app with trees, flowers, etc... The browser is still barren.