• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crimson Kingdom-Recruiting

Moon Mystic

If you are new to elvenar or just looking to join a fellowship. This would be the one! Our goal is to help each other to build their city and have fun. Tournament participation is not required but does help you and the fellowship. So what are you waiting for come join the adventure.:D

Axiss

If you are new to elvenar or just looking to join a fellowship. This would be the one! Our goal is to help each other to build their city and have fun. Tournament participation is not required but does help you and the fellowship. So what are you waiting for come join the adventure.:D
Still have some available space ? Add Axiss if so ! I started a week ago on this world but ive been playing about 2 months now on Sinya Arda !

Im very active and just looking to get into a great active FS ! :)

Moon Mystic

Still have some available space ? Add Axiss if so ! I started a week ago on this world but ive been playing about 2 months now on Sinya Arda !

Im very active and just looking to get into a great active FS ! :)
We would love to have you.

Mike Fountain

id love to join

Mike Fountain

pm me if ya want...im new but learning .. with help