• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cripple Ware?

HonuMoana

Greetings,

Are the game developers actively crippling the PC version of the game?

My evidence is the resource frass as I call it. Frass is the crap insects leave behind when feeding. Whenever we PC players start some manufacturing, the resource frass pops up on the screen. If you start a large set of manus, the crap practically splashes in your lap. What is the point of this, except to annoy the players and slow them down since we can't get our mouse clicks back behind this floating BS? I noticed the developers even moved the multi-start check-box to the upper right corner of the factory start pop-up so that it would be further back under the frass.

I suspect some other PC players can bring their own examples to the table here.

Perhaps the ultimate answer here may be found by knowing which version of the game is making the most money.

Huor

Are you talking about the little floating icons that appear for a couple of seconds when you collect goods, trades complete, etc...? Also, you can set an option where the multi-start is checked by default so you don't even have to mess with it (wish this worked on the app).

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Also, you can set an option where the multi-start is checked by default so you don't even have to mess with it (wish this worked on the app).

NOW you tell me! LOL. I didn't know that and now I do. Thanks!

AJ

HonuMoana

Been that way for the entire 6+ years the game has been around. And yes, they moved the check box, which is still new to the game, to the right, because it was in the way for future tabs that may be added.

There would still be room for the additional check-boxes, such as where they moved the check-box, as well as the other side. So, that excuse doesn't pass the smell test.

You may well be correct about the frass always being around, but I don't remember it being present until after the HTML 5 update. It seems like an obvious kludge, and not one that improves game play on any level. The movement of the checkbox was particularly annoying, and one of the kludgiest things I've ever dealt with.