• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cross Breed Mythical Creature Dumbness

Deleted User - 3932582

i do find it odd they chose to have genetics not really matter to the point a dragon could breed with a human.
Dragons are shapeshifting, so there is that. For most of the hybrids in D&D the plot device is very simple - magic. Magic is the answer to everything. They're not big on genetics there.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
So I was eating a crab and thought... "Why on earth are there half-elves, and half-orcs, but no half-dwarves, or half-gnomes?"

I asked my girlfriend and she said, "I don't know. Are you thinking of mating with a gnome?".

No.

But seriously... some human said "woah look at that orc, OH BABY !!!"... and 9 months later a half-orc appeared. But somehow that same human thought, "look at that gnome girl, NO WAY AM I DATING THAT !!!"

I don't understand why someone would turn down a gnome, or a dwarf girl, and drive up in his car and hit on the orc girl instead.

Half-elves can exist, the product of a human and an elf, but NO WAY CAN WE DUMB WRITERS WRITE ABOUT HALF GNOMES !!!

I'd much rather read about a half-gnome than some wussy half-elf any day.

And, why are all the halves, ALWAYS half human? Why can't a half-elf be half dwarf? Or why can't a halfling mate with a dwarf?

We have half-elves, WE COULD HAVE HALF-HALFLINGS !!!

And if yer some fool who wants to breed with an orc, maybe you might consider marrying a giant frog?

And, while we're at it... if a giant is twice the size of a human. And a halfling is half a man... why aren't giants called doublelings?

OK that would be dumb I agree, BUT NOWHERE NEAR AS DUMB AS SOME DUDE WANTING TO MARRY AN ORC !!!

If you want to marry an orc, please, seek help.

Arwen looks so pretty, who would not want to do her, elves are essentially supermodels. why a supermodel is interested in a pig. no clue, ask them.

Orcs rape and pillage, thats how you get half orcs, indeed who else would be willing?

Gnomes look to much like children, this might turn on some, but thankfully most people would not.

Dwarves... do you really want to live in a dark cave, deep underground?

CrusaderMichael

Arwen looks so pretty, who would not want to do her, elves are essentially supermodels. why a supermodel is interested in a pig. no clue, ask them.

Orcs rape and pillage, thats how you get half orcs, indeed who else would be willing?

Gnomes look to much like children, this might turn on some, but thankfully most people would not.

Dwarves... do you really want to live in a dark cave, deep underground?

living underground could be ok... but with a bearded wife? Nope... and don't say "she could shave"... I DON'T WANT TO BE TEMPTED