• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cross tier trading.

• Thread starter DeletedUser13059
  • Start date

DeletedUser13059

I prefer the old way better at 4-1 between tiers 1&2 or 2&3 aand 16--11 between tiers 1and3.
The game makers are slowing down the play for the higher levels, so why excelerate in the lower levels.
Please change it back.

Deleted User - 3932582

I prefer the old way better at 4-1 between tiers 1&2 or 2&3 aand 16--11 between tiers 1and3.
LOL OK, so let me supply you with all the T3 you need. Instead, you will send me a fair equivalent of 16x the same amount in T1. Heck, I'd even do 10x equivalent, to make it extra sweet. And you can get rid of all the T3 manufactories!

So, ready to make that deal? ;)

MysticZebra

This was supposed to be rolled out in beta first to test it - why was it rolled out to everyone without testing in beta first to see how things went?

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One

DeletedUser21498

I used to really like this game, and I have played it off and on for a very long time. This, to me, is a dealbreaker. Sayonara, Inno.