• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crossword Puzzles

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
9 ELUANT
4 SKETCH
5 NE Neon
8 EK (Engine Kid)
11 EC (European Common Market)
10 FOSTER ( to encourage (i.e. move forward) but perhaps to "back" somebody)
2 LO

Not too sure of the last 2 since I can't find anything on LO and would think La would be a better fit since it's a diminutive in some languages.

Moho

Chef
Not too sure of the last 2 since I can't find anything on LO and would think La would be a better fit since it's a diminutive in some languages.
It is LO: Little One. :)
And EC is the abbreviation of "European Community."

crossword.jpg

Moho

Chef
I have suddenly become very busy at work and I won't be able to post any crossword puzzles for a while. Maybe someone else will undertake the task of devising new puzzles. I will return with new puzzles when my schedule becomes more relaxed.

ajqtrz

May the Source be with You!

1 The source of Manila hemp (plural)
2 Where the Left Brain Interpreter resides. (Abbreviation)
3 The historic source of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula being part of Michigan instead of Wisconsin
4 Who the Roman’s often warned to beware
5 Often the source of an academic’s first teaching experiences. (Abbreviation)
6 The End (Colloquially / Slang )

7 A source of confirmation?
8 Sacred source of connection to the spiritual.
9 Source directing cops where to begin looking for something or someone. (Partial abbreviation)
10 Large, fast and dangerous feline
11 The source of all statistical manipulations.
12 The original source of “to barter”

1617758129233.png

This is hard to do. And it's probably got mistakes. We'll see.

Ask anything you want, too.

AJ

ajqtrz

3 is right! (and (thought it was a bit "out there!" ) Somebody knows history.
12 is close. I'm thinking of a word that means "to barter", not the language of origin. (Actually rhymes with "source")

AJ