• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Culture Bomb

DeletedUser20010

I am struggling with culture in a city that is in elementals. What are the best culture items...and what should I stay away from in your opinion??

Thanks!

DeletedUser20539

First thing is to make sure all your roads are at least chapter 11 roads, if you have the mana to upgrade them all. If you still have a lot of older roads, that will add a lot of culture.
This is excellent information Enevhar Aldarion. I'm so glad you shared it. I'm ready to move into elements as well and I'm very apprehensive about it.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
As for culture, all the event buildings that have good culture per square. Grapevines for mana, because you will need a lot. Craft Festival Merchants once you get there, for the best seed production. Torch Fountains once you unlock them, but that's later in the chapter, they're good through late Constructs.

Last edited:

NightshadeCS

One thing to really watch is population hybrid event buildings. If their per-square population value is lower than your upgraded residences, then you are losing out on culture space. Despite the road connection, you can sometimes be better off building another residence and putting out culture only or a hybrid that leans heavier on culture than pop.

I haven't crunched the numbers on your particular city, but it is a good thing to watch for.