• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Culture Cost all Diamonds

• Thread starter DeletedUser2753
  • Start date

DeletedUser2753

I am surprised no one else has seen this , Is this a bug or does it show another improvement, now that I am in WoodElves? Orc Culture Costs now shows only diamonds, not goods and supplies etc See jpeg

culture cost.jpg

UPDATE: I refreshed and it fixed this, returned it to normal, but does this portend to some "Future Re-balancing Feature" were you only can place culture at your current level, otherwise you need diamonds? I wonder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51

Thanks @architect of Desires ,

I can not reproduce this and I actually show the correct costs when I look. Can you please let me know the browser you are using as well as if a refresh of the game corrects what you are seeing?

Calenmir

I actually had a similar thing happen to me with culture after the first release several weeks back. It was showing diamonds but also showing that the requirements needed roads and people. I didn't then know how to report it, so I chose my old standby solution which is hit refresh. That did clear it for me. Now I understand we should report these things, but I'm always hesitant to in case it's just my computer or worse something I did. Lol.

DeletedUser2753

Updated my post. Thanks Ælfwine
Still a bug even if intermittent.. Browser: Firefox under Windows 10

Now I understand we should report these things, but I'm always hesitant to in case it's just my computer or worse something I did. Lol
You didn't break Elvenar. LOL nor will your computer make up code to execute.
Merged by MissAnthropy

Calenmir

LOL - thank you I realize how silly that sounds. May I ask, did you notice on the other cultures if they were all asking for the exact same thing? For me all wanted the same amount of diamonds and the same amount of people as well as roads.

DeletedUser3507

Try using Chrome or Chrome 64 bit, Firefox has flash issues, I don't know if they have been fixed.

DeletedUser51

Thanks everyone.

Yep, its still a bug but at least we know a workaround and a way to see the correct information. I'll get this one sent off as well :)

DeletedUser2753

at quick glance , yes the same.

I must laugh, I feel like I caught a developer with their pants down.... Back to lurking, watching the current Lionmaine fight. LMAO

DeletedUser3507

Even using chrome, today it showed I had over 10k free population.
I refreshed/ reloaded and they were gone, Others in my FS have negative pop because of it.

DeletedUser2753

@ JPS54 Glad the Refactoring stated as part of this set of releases has been so successful LOL.

Code refactoring is the process of restructuring existing computer code—changing the factoring—without changing its external behavior. Refactoring improves nonfunctional attributes of the software.

DeletedUser51

Even using chrome, today it showed I had over 10k free population.

That is actually a completely different visual bug and has its own thread. We do need to keep the issues separated so it doesn't get confusing as to what we are talking about.

We do know we have a few bugs right now and it seems refreshing will fix this one.