• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Culture points

BrinDarby

Recently now, I have need'd to move stuff around. Before I started I had enuf culture for 170%,
I tear down (2) 3x1 culture trees, then move stuff, then rebuild the (2) 3x1`'s...
Wouldn't ya know it, now I'm 3 pts short and stuck @ 160%...

Does tearing down have a xtra (-) to culture that I don't know about ??

Also, ElvenStats won't recognize my character, so I cannot go in and find more efficiencies
in planning and things like culture, where I need to know how each its calculated , per lvl
and per building/upgrade...

Can anyone help out a new player to stop losing 170% production ??
BrinD

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
No extra (-) to tearing down culture that I've ever seen. Did you remove any road tiles when rearranging? Regular footpaths don't have any culture, but the Simple Trail gives 10 culture each. That would be a simple solution to adding a small amount of culture quickly - plop down a Simple Trail wherever you have a spot (even if it looks funny all by itself, lol! That's something I've learned to do when moving stuff around: just move the road tiles to spaces out of the way instead of deleting/rebuilding them.
As far as ElvenStats, you have to reach a certain points level (and I can't remember exactly what that level is) for them to capture your info. ElvenStats updates on Sundays, so I'm guessing you weren't at that level this past Sunday; maybe they'll get you on the next update. Just remember that update is for all global servers and can take some time. I'd check late Sunday or early Monday to see if you're there. Once you've been captured by them, there are ways to force updates on your data so you can always generate current info on your city as well as importing your current city into ElvenArchitect for planning, etc.

BrinDarby

Ahh Thanks Samidod, yeah I wasn't here last sunday... just here a couple days so far....
All I know is it says up top ... I have 15 xtra culture pts, it seems I cannot rely on that
and thats wierd.... but just got the flying thingy, so tonight culture shouldn't be an
issue anymore... if I only knew how to fight... hahahaha
BrinD