• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Culture prizes

Laochra

When winning culture items, if you can not give us the space to put it on, the land it needs should be offered for coin purchase.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Either an event building is better than a normal building or not.
If it's better, use it to replace a normal building. (no extra land needed)
If it isn't better, there's no point in placing it.(no extra land needed)

DeletedUser2870

And when it it better than another event building, you can replace it.
Though I must say that some of the event buildings that offer a combi of pop and culture are sometimes tough to throw away for a high culture building. Some people are pretty much maxed out on their pop and doing so would prevent them from upgrading buildings.
Still, its a choice to make which is one of the ones I like about this game. And with all the changes going on, its one of the few points left.

DeletedUser8946

Though I must say that some of the event buildings that offer a combi of pop and culture are sometimes tough to throw away for a high culture building.

Agreed. Unless I got it in like, Chapter II or III.