• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Culture, Q4 Mykan

BrinDarby

@Mykan,
I read your guide, but I'm slightly lost on a couple things thought
you might be able to clear them up for me if you could, plz ...

Culture 170% bonus :
After thinking I understood how to remain above the limit... ( and architect toggle broken )
I upgraded a couple buildings and yes it ( - ) the correct amt from my available, but the
"Req for this level" stayed the same, then 1 more building and it went up by 100. Which
basically ate up my reserves as I need'd pop. So what I'm asking is the geek version of
how/where/why that Reg is calculated from , plz ... I do not want to have happen again,
where I'm caught out in the cold and I lose 170% by accident.

I know I ask'd about culture, but if I may... 1 more plz.
Really quick ... MA , relics , boost ..

@ the point in time you unlock a Boost for a good, is the calc on how many collected
up till that point, or how many currently owned... ( so deductions for MA usage ). Also
will this fluctuate as you collect and use relics, like in the MA , or once it says "6 left"
till next boost, even if you use all yours up in MA, you still just need 6 more.

Thank you in advance....
BrinD

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I know I ask'd about culture, but if I may... 1 more plz.
Really quick ... MA , relics , boost ..

@ the point in time you unlock a Boost for a good, is the calc on how many collected
up till that point, or how many currently owned... ( so deductions for MA usage ). Also
will this fluctuate as you collect and use relics, like in the MA , or once it says "6 left"
till next boost, even if you use all yours up in MA, you still just need 6 more.

Thank you in advance....
BrinD

This one is simple. If you use some relics in either the Magic Academy or to level up an Ancient Wonder, they are gone for good and any calculations that use them will adjust downward. So for your example, if you are at "6 left" to next boost increase and you use 3, it will change to saying "9 left" to next increase. But it could also say something totally different if you drop down to the next lower boost level.

Deleted User - 4646370

Note that MA never asks for your boosted relics.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
My pet food asks for elixer when my boost is dust. So, by "it does for one of the pet food recipes" that there are different pet food recipes and that some of them ask for boosted relics? If so I'll have to watch and see. I've always thought it asks for elixer relics only but haven't really watched that closely.

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
My pet food asks for elixer when my boost is dust. So, by "it does for one of the pet food recipes" that there are different pet food recipes and that some of them ask for boosted relics? If so I'll have to watch and see. I've always thought it asks for elixer relics only but haven't really watched that closely.

AJ
Yes, there is a pet food recipe for each of the tier 3 relics and you can get all of them to craft, regardless of your boost.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I've gotten a pet food recipe that asked for dust, which is my boost.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
This one is simple. If you use some relics in either the Magic Academy or to level up an Ancient Wonder, they are gone for good and any calculations that use them will adjust downward. So for your example, if you are at "6 left" to next boost increase and you use 3, it will change to saying "9 left" to next increase. But it could also say something totally different if you drop down to the next lower boost level.
I've had this happen multiple times, where I'll go from 700 percent boost to 694, and then back up to 700, depending upon if I used up my relics in the MA. I try to avoid that now.