• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Culture total not right

DeletedUser203

Hi,,
I am playing an elf in beta world 1. I have 4 flying boats, 9 purple blossom trees, 6 illuminated sign posts, and 14 foot paths My posted total culture is 1099, but when I total everything up. I come up with about 1900 culture
How come ???

DeletedUser14

Hello.
Please provide us with the detailed run down of your numbers. If we won't get the same result, I will forward this to our Game mods.

A screenshot of your culture pop up window would, also, help.

thank you.

4x250
9x67
6x21
14x0
Total culture: 1 729

Last edited:

DeletedUser203

As usuall,,, I leapt before I looked,,, I did not look close enough at all of the totals (and deductions),,, All the numbers are correct,, ¯\(°_o)/¯

DeletedUser18

I am glad you cleared that up on your own :) However, please note that the US servers and Beta servers have different support teams, so the US team (this team) cannot access your account information on the Beta server, and visa-versa. In the future, for Beta issues please direct them to the Beta support team ;)

DeletedUser

Question on a related note - when your neighbors polish your city is the happiness total shown next to the sun supposed to increase? Because it doesn't for me.

DeletedUser14

This is what you should be getting:
culture_info.jpg

The culture number to the left of the sun does not reflect Neighborly Help Bonus.

Verified under: Win 7, Chrome Ver.42.0.2311.90 m

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's what I have happen. Doesn't make the most sense to me, but that doesn't make it a bug.