• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Culture?

DeletedUser

So a bit of a newbie question: Why can't people help me with my culture? I can help others with their's, but they are unable to help me at all.

DeletedUser627

So a bit of a newbie question: Why can't people help me with my culture? I can help others with their's, but they are unable to help me at all.

You have "discovered" them on the World Map - then you can help them. They have to discover you before they can help you. Except for Fellowship members - you can automatically help each other.

DeletedUser

You have "discovered" them on the World Map - then you can help them. They have to discover you before they can help you. Except for Fellowship members - you can automatically help each other.

Yes, I understand that. However, they cannot always help me. Often, they cannot give me culture even if I am in a fellowship with them.

DeletedUser627

Yes, I understand that. However, they cannot always help me. Often, they cannot give me culture even if I am in a fellowship with them.

Each culture building can only be helped once. If they can't donate coins to your Main Hall (when not in construction) then it's a glitch and you'll need to report it.

Ciao.

DeletedUser61

• Builder buffs accumulate to the maximum number of builders, and the are retained until you use them. Their effect is to immediately jump you to 10% completed on any upgrade that takes more than 30 minutes.
  • Culture buffs last for 8 hours, and each object is considered separately. The buff doubles the contribution from that object, and is tallied as Neighborly Help
  • Main Hall buffs are ALWAYS possible except when the Main Hall is under construction. The buff is some coins.
  • Very much to the point, the Coins that YOU get depends on your OWN Main Hall level, not that of the visited city
  • You'll also get 10% of the same amount, in Supplies, when you return a visit withing 23 hours.