• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Curious about "Parked Cities"

Tehya1

I am parking in elementals in my three big cities for awhile, woodelves in my smaller one. I am working on aws and leveling up everything, including the non boosted factories that are now my boosted sentient manufactures, and I am saving sentient goods. I will move on, but I got over the small loss of kp from not putting it into the tech tree when I realized that you get a lot of kp from several sources, and I can't use the few k that I have lol. I am fine with parking here for awhile. I will dump a lot of it into aws, mine and my teammates.

Kadhrin

Tetrisopolis is parked near the beginning of chapter 18. I was about ready to quit after chapter 17, so I decided to take a break. I did the chapter 18 techs that don't require the portal. I've done most of the factory upgrades, and am happily upgrading AWs like crazy. I also decided to experiment and see if I could do a no-residences city, relying on event buildings for population. Answer is yep, absolutely, and I keep running into the coin limit.

Tetrisville is parked barely into chapter 16 and has been set up to run FAs for more than 3 months. It's going to stay parked until the city gets moved. 112 mines and counting.

Tetrisburg is slogging thru chapter 17. I am intentionally not pushing through it here like I did in Tetrisopolis. Thus the chapter is going so fast I almost consider it to be semi-parked. It's like running up a sand dune.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
About a year and a half ago, I parked at the start of chapter 16. My reason for doing so was that you have all the 3 star unit promotions and all the military ancient wonders at that point. And at the time the only 4 star promotion available for what I consider to be a key unit was Orc Strategist. And that promotion did not occur until chapter 18. Slogging through multiple chapters to get 1 unit promotion I liked seemed a bit much.

However then chapter 19 was announced in November of 2021. It had 4 star promotions for Cerberus and Rangers. Those are 2 of my most used units and I wanted the promotions. I then resumed my advance through the tech tree in Nov 2021. I've done 16, 17, 18, and 19 since. I've got about a week left on chapter 20.
I applaud you for being able to find the space to get through those chapters so quickly. That would be impossible for me ... probably because I do a lot of catering and still need more factories. I think fighters have an easier time finding space, but even so, it's still impressive that you were able to carve out that much space.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Tetrisopolis is parked near the beginning of chapter 18. I was about ready to quit after chapter 17, so I decided to take a break. I did the chapter 18 techs that don't require the portal. I've done most of the factory upgrades, and am happily upgrading AWs like crazy. I also decided to experiment and see if I could do a no-residences city, relying on event buildings for population. Answer is yep, absolutely, and I keep running into the coin limit.
Sounds like me. :) I do have residences though ... they're all magic. I need them because I need to support factories, being a somewhat catering city. But then rest of it, yeah, that's me, lol.

Tulkasiradon

I park my city at the end of each chapter to upgrade AWs, if the previous chapter had any that I wanted, and to rearrange the city to help accommodate the guest race. I, also, slow down in the middle of each chapter, as the need to 'rearrange' due to change in building size/direction was not able to be completely prepared for during the time I was 'parked' before I dove into the chapter.

Moho

Chef
The right thread for this picture:

IMG2000.jpg