• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Current chapter but can decline quest?

OIM20

Access details:
Version: v1.130.3-(70fd190) - html5 (2021-06-03 11:42)
World: Sinya Arda
Browser: Firefox 89.0 (64-bit)
Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account Name: OIM20
City: :elf:
Reproducibility: Unknown.
Quest Title: "Delicate Scrolls"
Current situation: The quest is declinable, but is for the current chapter.
Expected situation: I understood that quests could only be declined if they were part of a chapter one had already finished. If I've misunderstood that, then obviously this isn't a bug. But if I've understood the parameters for the game to offer the option to decline correctly, then this is. Either way, better to tell you and you let me know.
Reproduction steps: Unknown.
declinable.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have heard that Inno has been making things easier for players in the first couple of chapters, so maybe making certain quests declinable, like ones that make you collect non-boosted goods. Are you boosted in scrolls?

Also, there are declinable quests in the game, not always in every chapter, but there are several military-based ones that can be skipped, plus a few others. So no, being declinable is not going to automatically be a bug.

OIM20

Also, there are declinable quests in the game, not always in every chapter, but there are several military-based ones that can be skipped, plus a few others. So no, being declinable is not going to automatically be a bug.
Ah. Good to know. :)

Yes, in that city, I'm boosted in scrolls. I haven't even researched scrolls, as can be seen in the screen, but I've already started making plans for when scrolls begin to become problematic so that I'm not flooding the trader with them. Of course, I'll have to trade some for goods I need, but I found a lovely FS right after starting that city, so I don't foresee that being an issue. And there's always the wholesaler, even if the deals are horrid for me.