• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7322

I like working with others helping everyone and still trying to out do each other
also having friends all over the world

DeletedUser12032

Always been a fan of Eragon have read seriies three times. Playing the game brings me back to the Elvin world, although waiting for expansion is hard I'm there first thing in the morning before any one else is up

DeletedUser12812

Its very calming after a stressful day, visually pleasant to look at yet enough of a strategy game to take your mind off of the day.

Nikimi

I love playing the game. The challenges, and the quest are great. I like the planning that has to go into the up grading of your city. And the fellowship aspect is a very nice plus, the helpful tips and encouragement that is shared. The colors and the design of the buildings are beautiful.

SKY LADY

I like not needing others to help build things and I can build them on my own. It is challenging and fun!!!

DeletedUser13682

I like that the game brings together people who might normally never mingle in real life. People of all ages, from all countries.

DeletedUser13684

What I like most about the game: The comradery in the Fellowship (neighbourly help, trading, Fellowship Adventures, even Chat! etc etc). Some of the guest chapters can drag on a little bit, and the people in a good fellowship and make it worth while to log in if you can't do anything productive like upgrade or collect.

DeletedUser8248

I love this game. One of the favorite things I like about this game is the Fellowships. I also like the fighting and I love the different quests!!

DeletedUser7133

frankly, the programming. while the visuals are stunning, it's the balance between tasks and increasing capability that I find truly amazing. am I being clear? say you get the ability to level up a type of factory, but they'll require more space - well, province expansions are also available for acquiring, so you have the space to do so. the balance is really remarkable.

DeletedUser11504

I can play at my own speed. Many facets of the game to keep my mind working.

DeletedUser13569

Elvenar is an excellent, fast game that was easy to learn and is quite addictive once you get going.
As it is a great way to advance in the game more quickly it is easy to meet many nice and helpful players
who also love playing Elvenar. It is a great way to just relax for a time every day and think up plans and strategies that will allow you to get the most out of your time with the game. The city graphics are really quite beautiful and there is usually something new going on in some way or another. I've been playing for a few months now, every day and still really like it very much. In fact, it is the only game I really play very much of right now. Keep up the good work guys, I'm looking forward to what you come up with next.

DeletedUser13258

I like the layout of the city and the numerous ways to set things up. The tournaments and events are also a fun way to earn rewards. Thanks for the chance to win diamonds. Thomas1951.

DeletedUser11836

I really like the different fighting characters, good graphics!!

SunriseMoonflower

I really like the Fellowship adventures ,as it gives you something to do while you are waiting on things to get done . Like when you are in Dwarves

DeletedUser6862

well the one thing I like the most is that this is a good relaxing game. I like how we have events to work together, there is no fighting against wallets. we spend what we want. the game (like the devos said) is challenging with the planning of your build. I for one am glad we cant spin buildings or that we don't have a storage locker. one thing I do hope it that you change up the prizes on the fellowship event because we can only take so many of the items. you have a lot of good players and everyone works together and the trade is working awesome. thanks for making a mobile because my visits are cut to a quarter of the time doing visits on phone. keep up the good work.

DeletedUser12056

One of the things I love about this game, is that you can decide how much time you want to put in. If I am home for the day, I can do short items, but if I will be gone, I can set one or two day settings as well. It takes a lot of stress off, and makes the game a lot more fun!

DeletedUser13680

Elvenar has many good qualities. I like the building of a town and being able to grow from there. Visiting also makes for fun as well as battle. Joining a fellowship was fun also. Have met some pretty nice people here.

DeletedUser13610

I love when I upgrade a building to a new level. I always get excited about what it will look like. The one I am working on now is the magic dust. It is getting just awesome looking. I also like the brain work you have to put into this game to get it going like it should

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.