• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9921

I been playing elvenar for 11 months , I like the challenge of the game , I like I cant rotate buildings (tetris) , I also like the events

DeletedUser13653

Fellowships are the way to go. . .as long as you get in with a good one (mine is an AWESOME group!!). I've advanced so much with the FS help.
It would be great if there were more chances to earn diamonds via routine game play rather than always having to buy them.
Overall, the game is a wonderful diversion from the stresses of real life. :)

quietspoken01

I like working with others and making friends in the Elvenar game. It gives you a chance to compete against yourself and others.

Khalani

What I like is the constant challenge. Every chapter is a little different. I like the teamanship of the FS working together to better all of our players and move up the ranks as a fellowship.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13678

What i like most about the game is the community that is apart of it. The fellowship i joined was welcoming and helpful since i'm new and didn't understand much. They're friends I've never met and they've already helped me deal with life outside the game just by how kind they are. This community changed things for me for the better.

DeletedUser13673

Was playing FOE but kept freezing up computer screen and no one had an answer... came here with less complicated play and much better support from players and computer does not freeze. Thanks

DeletedUser13702

I like being part of the fellowships and working for a common goal. I like the periodic competitions. I like building my city at my own pace.

Qwinn

I like Elvenar as it challenges me to be creative as I build my city. It also gives me the opportunity to be accepted into a family of other like minded individuals. I belong to a team of people who work to advance other members through teamwork and generosity.

Thank you

Qwinn

DeletedUser9197

I'm 67 this game is my past time I would go crazy without it thank you

DeletedUser13216

The most enjoyable part of the game is the social aspects of the game, getting to know the members of your fellowship and the fellowship adventures take that to a whole new level much fun indeed.

DeletedUser9233

I love my fellowship! I love the fact that I am interacting with real people. This REALLY makes the game for me. I also love the trades.

DeletedUser13035

I love the beauty of the game. The unique, customizable worlds that we can develop and manage on our own time. The buildings, streets and extras are all beautifully designed and fun to play. By far my favorite game this year!

DeletedUser6562

I am a daily, almost all day player....I really enjoy the additional quests you put up seasonally. Also, our Fellowship is loving the Fellowship Quest. Of all the games I have played over the pas this is the one game I truly enjoy, tje other games have fallen away. I do not see that happening with Elvenar@! Also, your graphics are beautiful Love the buildings. Great job.

DeletedUser10630

It does keep me busy. I really enjoy the new buildings and what they will look like. I enjoy playing with others and helping them in their game.

DeletedUser13713

I like rearranging my city and finding space I didn't know I had.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.