• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3844

I like doing the quests and building up the city and finding the efficient ways of using the space available. Also like seeing fellows cities and others in the available in the world map.

DeletedUser9824

Hi! Kitiarablue, US 1 here... I really like the challenge of the game. Building planning and re-thinking my strategy to fit new sizes and expansions is what keeps my attention. I like that you can be as competitive as you are comfortable being, and can choose your own pace. And, of course, the tournaments and special events. There isn't very much I don't like. =)

DeletedUser11078

The very best thing I love about playing the game and being apart of Elvenar is definitely the wonderful friendships I have forged in my fellowship. The amazing people I met when I joined my fellowship, are truly a group of the nicest people I have ever met. In a very short span of time, they have become quite dear to me. I not only greatly value their help in the game, but more so, their friendship and support in my real life. I love the game and my city, but I love my friends here in Elvenar most of all!

DeletedUser13718

The way the game is set up really works well and the player interaction is great

DeletedUser8681

I enjoy building my city and watching it change. I also enjoy interacting with fellowship members. This game is relaxing after a stressful day. :)

DeletedUser5757

I love the way the game looks. All the animations make it so fun & the illustrations are so beautiful. I also like the variety of tasks & challenges. It's a really fun game. Thanks!!

DeletedUser13722

Love the new FS tourney's great for bringing the team members together

DeletedUser12097

I love the fellowships, the team play, the GRAPHICS are amazing!

DeletedUser12143

I'm a huge fan of Elves, Humans, Dwarfs, etc. I spend a very lot of my time playing the game under two email addresses. One Elf game and one human game. I like building a big and beautiful, functional, and strongly defended city, fellowships, tournaments, special events, etc. It's the best game I've found on the internet that has peaked my interest for so long.

Crucible

• What I like about the game? The opportunity to design the layout of my city for maximum efficiency and future improvements as well.

DeletedUser13701

The game is great for folks that need to be part of a team. The play is intoxicating and keeps you coming back for more. The ability to build your own world is simply great.

DeletedUser13703

I LOVE Elvenar because it is a laid-back game. Unless a tournament, it is a go at your own pace. The graphics are beautiful and everyone in my fellowships are great! I haven't enjoyed a game like this in a long time.

DeletedUser13668

Building and growing. Getting tips and tricks from other players. It is a relaxing game.

DeletedUser12023

I love this game because I gives me a chance to challenge my resoursefulness at building cities. They are my babies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13715

I like being able to constantly build my city bigger
. Being in a guild also helps especially if I have any questions.

DeletedUser13689

My favorite thing about Elvenar is the friendships that are created by playing the game with others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.