• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13709

I love the combat and play many worlds because of the combat,can't get enough

DeletedUser13726

Actually, really like the Fellowship Quests and working together with a team to accomplish the various goals.

DeletedUser8018

What I like about the Elvenar game... I really like the game. I love that I'm in a fellowship, all the members are so awesome! They've become like family to me!
Nateari

DeletedUser13699

Keeps me sane ( i think ), like the comps all ways some thing going on in game, and Bugs get fixed fast and the suport crew r fast in responce to fix any hickups

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13181

I came upon Elvenar my chance and started playing it occasionally. As I was building up my village, I would wonder to the surrounding area and visit other villages. I marvelled at the complexity and beauty of the villages and would converse with the owners. I found that everyone was very friendly and helpful. The game has many layers of challenges and the visuals and animations are fascinating to look at. The variety of buildings, cultures and settlements is entertaining for the imagination. I look forward to growing my village and getting to know my neighbours and distant villages.

DeletedUser13649

I like the game and the format. Not too many games that reward kindness and fellowship

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13697

I like this game because it is group oriented, requires a fellowship to really be successful in building your city, participating in tournaments and events.

DeletedUser13685

I like the idea that you play at your own pace, without interference from others. I also like the weekly tournaments.

DeletedUser11661

I like the fact that you can easily find another player that has visited my city.

DeletedUser11401

I love being able to meet and communicate with people from all over. There is a comradaree with fellowship members and even with some neighbors. I absolutely love the Fellowship Adventures and the fun team work it promotes! I also love watching newbies grow and helping them to do so. Even though we may not like some of your changes, I feel you are working hard to accommodate and challenge the majority of the players. Can't wait for the next chapter!

DeletedUser10386

I like building cities, making new friends, belonging to a group, all the fun on chat, and so many wonderful things to spend time looking at.I love all the wonderful buildings that have such detail, I like to enlarge them so I can see all the teeny tiny parts, the people walking and working. This is one of the very best games I have played sense Pong, thank you so much, you made an old old gamer very happy♥

DeletedUser4520

Hello,
Well the first thing I like is this contest! But I really like the game because I can play whenever the time is right for me and I enjoy growing my cities. The graphics are awesome and I like the special events and fellowship adventures as well. We have a great fellowship in my land and we work together to help each other. At the end of a work day I look forward to playing Elvenar and maybe having a chat with one of my fellowship members :)

DeletedUser8986

What I like most is the lack of PvP fighting. I want to design and manage a city without losing everything to some random high level player's monster army.

DeletedUser12670

short games/episodes for sure, it keeps the game fun and entertaining since there are very monotone chapters of slow progress and the game can be dragging. so yes, the little episodes in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.