• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edeba

I like the tournaments as they give huge opportunity for increasing ranking points and tons of extra kp. They are a great fellowship teamwork feature and the blue prints save upgrading costs for magic residences and workshops.

DeletedUser7752

What I enjoy most about the game is that it's always evolving. There is a new quest, a new guest race, a new event....it keeps you working towards something and doesn't get boring.

Inaramel

DeletedUser7052

I love the graphics!! they are so detailed and change from chapter to chapter so i never tire of looking at my city

DeletedUser13506

The designs that go into the buildings and progression from one stage to the next is awesome also I love the community with this game my fellowship is one of the most helpful groups of people i have found in most any game i've played. I also love that the Devs developed the mobile app i know some people complain about it being a little of this or a little of that but its an awesome first release of the app and i know it will get better as time goes on. In short keep up the great work guys and gals!

Donnyd

I like the art work and the puzzle fitting the buildings together to get the most usable space left over

DeletedUser9261

I love that Elvenar offer events all the time and keep the game exciting!
And I love that you guys offer free diamonds randomly to players!
I ALSO LOVE YOU GET SOME OF YOUR EVENT IDEAS FROM PLAYERS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

DeletedUser12581

I like the over all game play, awesome graphics and the continual upgrades.

DeletedUser12430

I love building and trying to make my kingdom as grand as possible. I also love the quests, and earning the prizes to make my world grand.

DeletedUser3602

The beautiful graphics, the frequent events and the challenge to fit the buildings I need / want in the available space. I love rearranging my city when I enter a new Chapter. I just arrived in Halflings, can't wait to see the next guest race! Keep up the good work Inno!

DeletedUser7649

I love playing Elvenar because it is an intellegent game. Hilarious that I can't spell intellegent! I like the planned and expanding. I like the challenge of reshaping the city to accommidate new building size and shapes. I love the challenge of the events. It takes good time management to get the good prizes.

Pattyborg7of7

DeletedUser5919

I like the friendship and gameplay. Also the special buildings.

DeletedUser6652

My favorite thing about this game is that the graphics are so awesome! I love to zoom in to check out all of the details on the buildings & decorations. I also love the Fellowship aspect of the game. It's fun to meet new people & chat with them everyday even though we will never know each other in real life. I like the events & the chance to win unique buildings to add to my cities. This game is a great way to get away from real life even if its just for an hour. Thank you to the developers!!

SassKatt

I have enjoyed the Fellowship Adventures much more than the events. The Fellowship working together has been a lot of fun. The events as they have been crafted are burdensome and require way too much work for little return.

DeletedUser8923

My favorite thing about Elvenar is I can play at my own pace. Some days (or weeks) I am very busy and the game waits patiently for me to return. Other days, I can play a lot. Additionally, the mixture of quests and growth seems just about right. I am always looking forward to growing and improving my city.

DeletedUser13538

my favorite part of elvenar is upgrading buildings and watching my city grow.

i also like the mix of individual play and team play in the tournaments.

cdmason58

That no one directly attacks you. i.e. I don't have to worry that some neighbor or other fellowship will attack me and I'll log in to see my stuff either taken or burnt to the ground

DeletedUser13562

I love that my new fellowship is super helpful and awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.