• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13511

I'm addicted to this game. As an artist, I love the detail in each of the buildings...and can't wait to progress to the next levels to discover more.

DeletedUser12988

Like the Fellowship adventures, helps the fellowship bond and get good loot

DeletedUser13540

It is a great game. I am disabled so I have lots of time to play, serious I play 15 hrs a day . I have 42 games going as of now don't know what I would do the game makes u think alot

DeletedUser5899

Hi! I like the art in Elvenar, it is quite beautiful.

This may sound weird, but I love the way the elf woman in the loading picture is drawn. (The same one as on the right on the "Elvenar Team" banner!) Very tasteful, not overly sexualized like she would be in so many games online. I know it sounds weird, but I really do love that Elvenar didn't go there.

I like the way that Elvenar provides different options for gameplay so you can choose which features to use. For example, the way you can build up an army and solve encounters and complete provinces by doing battle; or, alternately, you could also choose not to have an army at all and do it through resources and negotiation.

I really like the Fellowship system. It's nice to have a small community on Elvenar. I also really like the help visits; it provides a good way to show that you're an active member of your Fellowship even if you're shy or have social anxiety. Plus it's great when you're running low on coins or supplies!

DeletedUser13581

I like the app addition - it allows for a faster visit option while still making the website option needed for the special loot.

DeletedUser13575

I like the interaction between players in the fellowship (if you are in a good one)

joha darkmatter

I enjoy the game. It is not overly complicated. Yet can be interesting to see how to set out buildings and grow them with daily interactions.

DeletedUser10491

i love playing elvenar alot its fun and very interesting to me cause i love elves,..and any other mythical and magical creatures,...very awsome game to me

BOZZMAN20

The best part of this game is the friendships i've formed and watching peoples cities grow. I started playing on a whim and almost a year later I have 3 cities going and enjoy every minute of it. Thankyou you have created an amazing game.. BOZZMAN20

DeletedUser9782

The best part of the game for myself would be the fellowships. You can get to know others from all over and together enjoy the game.

DeletedUser13574

this is a game where you and your team can come together and help one another, and we all care for each other and if it wasn't for the game we couldn't do that, the rules are pretty simple. which I like.

DeletedUser13523

I like the pretty city designs and the spirit of camaraderie!

DeletedUser8097

what I love about this game is the challenges it produces with the constant need for culture upgrades and space to place things.I also love the ability to work together with others in a fellowship .Thanks for creating such an awesome game :))

FinweSr

The thing I like best about this game is the many facets to it. There are games within the game. It never gets boring.

Ganid

The think I like best about Elvenar is the importance placed on, and encouragement to, helping other players. We are all by definition strangers, so it's a very good way to gauge one's true charitable instincts. Also teaches the importance of patience and efficiency of design and planning. Good game. Thanks! Ganid of Woosonbriville

DeletedUser13527

Hello Elvenar :)

I play Elvenar every day. I mainly like building my empire. I care about aesthetics and adore the game. I had an idea: Custom or choices for Main halls! Grand Castle looking, Main Hall, options = Multi Options, sell custom Castle packages, more options on Main Hall would be FUN :)

DeletedUser10980

I Love the graphics and fantasy world you provide, It is a lot of fun to play with the quests and being part of a great fellowship helps out the gaming experience tremendously. It is easy to navigate and load game. I love the total package and can play for hours. Thank you.

DeletedUser10182

What I enjoy the most is that it requires careful thought, intelligence and patience. Instead of action-oriented, stimulus/response, immediate decision making, Elvenar is a game that lets players see their plans unfold through time and diligence. And if things don't turn out as well as wished then the opportunity is always there to enact a different strategy. And the graphics are first-rate, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.