• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves -

Today is CYBER MONDAY, the biggest online shopping day of the year!!

To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!!

The Rules are simple
  • One entry per unique player name
  • Leave us a brief message in THIS the thread (don't worry, it will be invisible but we can see it)
  • Please follow forum posting rules with the message
  • Post between now and 9PM Eastern Time.
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!!

That's all there is to it - and Good Luck!

------------------------

We have our winners!! - hundreds of players joined the fun and the entry numbers randomly chosen belong to the following players - druindar faric, Eldenisa Tiege, Donnyd, Grumpus The Blue, cadderly, Oddballln, Lord Bard, Jinxl, stratafox and SunnygirlMari !!

All winners will receive their diamonds this evening, and if you didn't win this time, stay tuned for our December contest next month!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser3297

Yay! Cyber Monday, awesome job Elvenar team!!!

from your friend Darkness Forever :)

DeletedUser7527

Well hello all i just wanted to let you all know this game rocks and i always cant wait to get home from work so i can get on and play and relax with your game keep up the great work and getting a suprise from you guys even makes it better

Last edited by a moderator:

Yogi Dave

Mongo loves diamonds, beans and thinks butterflies are pretty. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

DeletedUser5527

Thank you for the opportunity! It would be amazing to win!!
GolddustSher
Khelonaar

DeletedUser17001

Dear Humans and Elves -

Today is CYBER MONDAY, the biggest online shopping day of the year!!

To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!!

The Rules are simple
  • One entry per unique player name
  • Leave us a brief message in THIS the thread (don't worry, it will be invisible but we can see it)
  • Please follow forum posting rules with the message
  • Post between now and 9PM Eastern Time.
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!!

That's all there is to it - and Good Luck!
show me the MONEY!!!! Lol

DeletedUser17743

My 1st holiday with you....and it is looking v e r y promising! Crossing my fingers. ...Or, should I just say 'pretty please'.. wink. Templedance

Status
Not open for further replies.