• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20130

Thank you for creating this game it gives me an opportunity to exercise my brain and connect with other players
I would love to win 1000 diamonds

DeletedUser2986

Dear Humans and Elves -

Today is CYBER MONDAY, the biggest online shopping day of the year!!

To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!!

The Rules are simple
  • One entry per unique player name
  • Leave us a brief message in THIS the thread (don't worry, it will be invisible but we can see it)
  • Please follow forum posting rules with the message
  • Post between now and 9PM Eastern Time.
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!!

That's all there is to it - and Good Luck!
I enjoy this game. I play in two worlds. I play two or three times each day.

DeletedUser19661

Happy Holidays! I'd just liked to say I love this game! I have been laid up for a month now and it has helped keep me from going insane! Thank you for helping me through!
Thundering Queen Tina

FabulousVickster

Dear Humans and Elves -

To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!!

The Rules are simple
  • Leave us a brief message in THIS the thread (don't worry, it will be invisible but we can see it)
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!!

I would love to win 1000 diamonds, I'm a daily player and could use the extra help, been playing now for at least 1 year, enjoy this game and all the beautiful grafics,

brutus284

Thank you for all the devs have done for the game. I wish they would truly think about a storage system for new players or for players who would like to move their items around for space issues. also maybe the idea of controlling the way the buildings are placed like turning them. thank you

DeletedUser20144

I am so small in the game, 1000 diamonds would be such a wonderful boost for me!! I hope I get lucky enough to get some of those wonderful diamonds!
Thanks,
ElvPlayer

GracieBlue

Dear Humans and Elves -

The Rules are simple

Thanks for the diamonds!

DeletedUser19511

Dear Humans and Elves -

The Rules are simple

Thank you for the contest for diamonds. I have been playing since October 10 and have yet to see something like this. I hope that you will more of this or something similar. Again, Thanks!

DeletedUser20137

love the game, Crafting is a great new addition to the game.

DeletedUser3261

I would LOVE to win 1000 Diamonds! Yay Elvenar! :)
~Darksign (Khelonaar server)

DeletedUser4894

Keep up the fantastic work... you have designed an awesome game. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.