• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20216

Sending in my entry for a chance to win 1,000 diamonds. Thanks

DeletedUser20218

I'm in! This is a great game when you've found a fantastic fellowship!

Frantic

oh , that's for me. Please enter me in this contest ! My fellowship can use the help to make the top 100 in the next FA , we always get so close.

DeletedUser20215

Hello! Stopping by to post. I love the new crafting...added a wonderful new spice to the game. Fabulous idea.

Another possibility....have you ever considered bridges? As a road option that allows one to place a building underneath it? Or for example, allowing a fairy guest race path connecting the portal to a day farm that can pass under a bridge, thereby allowing the road to continue on to the other side unobstructed? Most likely as a very expensive option available at higher levels of the game? (Maybe they already exist I just haven't gotten there yet).

Cheers, keep up the good work!

Snownymph

Lightning JGW

Dear Humans and Elves -

Today is CYBER MONDAY, the biggest online shopping day of the year!!

To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!!

The Rules are simple
  • One entry per unique player name
  • Leave us a brief message in THIS the thread (don't worry, it will be invisible but we can see it)
  • Please follow forum posting rules with the message
  • Post between now and 9PM Eastern Time.
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!!

That's all there is to it - and Good Luck!
Dear Humans and Elves -

To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!!

The Rules are simple
  • Leave us a brief message in THIS the thread (don't worry, it will be invisible but we can see it)
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!!

DeletedUser20206

Free diamonds? Sign me up!

Seriously, I do enjoy this game. Thanks for that!

Lightning JGW

Dear Humans and Elves -

The Rules are simple

Status
Not open for further replies.