• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19867

Would Love to win some diamonds! I love playing Elvenar!

Shauna

My name is Shauna and I would like to thank you for such a nice opportunity to win diamonds. I love the game and this is frosting on the cake. Thanks again.

Cabernay

Entering the contest
I have some really good ideas on matching up players. Who can I tell?
Cabernay - Khelonaar
Thanks
Tonya

DeletedUser19082

thank you for this game .. it has been entertaining and fun so far.....hope to continue playing this for some time to come

DeletedUser19927

HYPE!

Almost done with chapter 6 im loving it too much. Thank you for this amazing chance!

Best regards,
Sofia

DeletedUser19452

Dear Humans and Elves -

Today is CYBER MONDAY, the biggest online shopping day of the year!!

To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!!

The Rules are simple
  • One entry per unique player name
  • Leave us a brief message in THIS the thread (don't worry, it will be invisible but we can see it)
  • Please follow forum posting rules with the message
  • Post between now and 9PM Eastern Time.
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!!

That's all there is to it - and Good Luck!

I usually don't ever enter into these types of things but I decided what the hay, why not. Maybe I will get lucky & be one of the 10. If not, Best Wishes to those who do end up being picked. Love Elvenar!! I play a few different games but this is probably the only one that I actually am active & playing on daily. Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to the entire Elvenar Community & of course to those who created Elvenar & keep it up & running smoothly every day!! :)

DeletedUser19887

Dear Humans and Elves -

To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!!

The Rules are simple
  • Leave us a brief message in THIS the thread (don't worry, it will be invisible but we can see it)
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!!

I have enjoyed the game, it has helped my PTSD and gives me something to do other than watch TV. It challenges the mind and is fun to create strategies on different quest..

Thambes

Thank you for developing this enjoyable stress revealing game for me to come home to each day after work!

DeletedUser18011

I'm enjoying the game and I very much like the latest change to the Academy - adds a nice new feature.

DeletedUser19145

THIS what thread? Thanks for the boost on crafting, I made something! it will catch on, really like the buildings.

DeletedUser19955

Dear Humans and Elves -

The Rules are simple

I definitely could use 1000 diamonds!

DeletedUser15768

Dear Humans and Elves -

The Rules are simple

Cool contest..thanks for the great game,, but mostly the wonderful artwork

DeletedUser19942

Hi and thanks for a chance to win diamonds. i could really use them to help advance me in my game play. it would be so nice to win. thanks in advance and please pick me i need them.thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.