• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barklay

I am playing with blisters my group is ranked 3 in our world, thanks for keeping us all busy my group enjoys the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5968

page didn't have option to log in had to google the forum sign in there and refresh the page... but made it...

DeletedUser7177

Thank you for the entertainment and Merry Christmas. I certainly hope I win. :)

DeletedUser15291

OK, so here's my post! BTW I really like the new crafting feature.

DeletedUser19953

I have 12 - lvl 13 residences. Does that mean I have to buy 12 65" flatscreen TVs? :(

DeletedUser15127

Dear Humans and Elves -

Today is CYBER MONDAY, the biggest online shopping day of the year!!

To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!!

The Rules are simple
  • One entry per unique player name
  • Leave us a brief message in THIS the thread (don't worry, it will be invisible but we can see it)
  • Please follow forum posting rules with the message
  • Post between now and 9PM Eastern Time.
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!!

That's all there is to it - and Good Luck!

DeletedUser8573

Hello, I am entering your Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway in the hopes of winning 1000 diamonds.

DeletedUser19944

Dear Humans and Elves -

Today is CYBER MONDAY, the biggest online shopping day of the year!!

To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!!

The Rules are simple
  • Leave us a brief message in THIS the thread (don't worry, it will be invisible but we can see it)
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!!

That's all there is to it - and Good Luck!
This would be a fantastic gift to win.

DeletedUser19380

Tis the happy winter season. Best to all of you and TY for this wonderful game!!! ;)

DeletedUser964

Dear Humans and Elves - Today is CYBER MONDAY, the biggest online shopping day of the year!! To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!! The Rules are simple
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!! That's all there is to it - and Good Luck!

DeletedUser13203

I would like to be entered for a chance to win 1000 Diamonds.

DeletedUser19931

Hi, my name is Halle Sussex, I really really could use 1000 diamonds, my city is still tiny, & 1000 diamonds could really help me grow faster,and hopefully help me get into a better fellowship. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Halle

DeletedUser7738

I love this game, it is a joy to play, my kind of pace and I belong to one of the best Fellowships in Elvenar (Tranquility Players, Arendyll). Elvenar is not perfect, but I can tell the developers are trying to balance the game AND that is good sign! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.