• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cyber Monday Diamond Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16703

Diamonds are rare and can be very useful...I like diamonds!

DeletedUser19949

Dear Humans and Elves -

Today is CYBER MONDAY, the biggest online shopping day of the year!!

To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!!

The Rules are simple
  • One entry per unique player name
  • Leave us a brief message in THIS the thread (don't worry, it will be invisible but we can see it)
  • Please follow forum posting rules with the message
  • Post between now and 9PM Eastern Time.
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!!

That's all there is to it - and Good Luck!
Thank you for the chance to win.

DeletedUser19798

What an incredible offer! I'm sure whoever wins it will be a very happy person!

DeletedUser7593

Wow...I personally would love to win 1000 diamonds...thx for the chance :)!

DeletedUser6667

Thanks for all the fun, I am having a good time playing Elvenar :)

DeletedUser5046

Wow! 1000 diamonds would go towards upgrading my Magic Academy and my Builders. I need both upgrades desperately!! Oh...and I LOVE the new Crafting Spell!!! :):):):):D:D:D:D

nsaplay78

heres the reply. I assume this means I only get one entrant total and not per city. I'm in us3 and us5 if it matters

DeletedUser19417

Dear Humans and Elves -

Today is CYBER MONDAY, the biggest online shopping day of the year!!

To help with spending, for the next 2 hours everyone who stops in and posts below will be entered for a chance to win 1000 diamonds!!

The Rules are simple
  • One entry per unique player name
  • Leave us a brief message in THIS the thread (don't worry, it will be invisible but we can see it)
  • Please follow forum posting rules with the message
  • Post between now and 9PM Eastern Time.
Once the contest closes, we will select up to 10 winners for 1000 diamonds to be awarded tomorrow!!

That's all there is to it - and Good Luck!

DeletedUser13479

Thank you to the entire Elvenar team for all you do! I have been playing Elvenar for just over a year and I have to say that you all must stay quite busy in order to bring all the changes, improvements, and events both large and small, and I greatly appreciate it.

DeletedUser12374

Great game..I just started another city it's so fun.

Thanks
Regoreel

DeletedUser15770

Thanks for all that you do! Love the quests and fellowship adventures... keep up the good work!

DeletedUser19969

as a single player i use to be able to compete in tournaments , not now
all the same , good game thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.