• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Addictions have some spots to fill.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hello, Daily Addictions is looking for friendly active players to join our group. We are helpful and welcome new players and longtime players as well. Our rules are simple, we ask that you try to visit the other members 3 or 4 times a week (more is welcomed) and let us know if you are going to be away from the game for a long period of time. We realize real life sometimes gets in the way and as long as we are informed of time away from the game we are very understanding. If you would like to check us out or join our ranks just put in an application or message me in game.

Sir Squirrel

Daily Addictions once again have openings for a couple of new members. We currently are getting 6.5 chests in the tournaments and are working to improve on that! We currently could use players with planks, silk, crystal, gems, and magic dust boosts. Please either put in an application or contact me in game. Thanks.

DeletedUser19922

Hello, I just joined a fellowship that was dead. Thought I better go to the forum and look for someone who was actually looking. Anyway, I'm active (again, i did take a couple months off awhile back) and have Scrolls and Dust for boosted goods. I haven't bought much for this village though so space is limited.
I will be able to check in every day, and I can hold my own in tournaments. Because of limited space I'm not interested in the FA though, so if that is a deal-breaker I'm not going to be a good fit. Lmk

DeletedUser19922

Hello, I just joined a fellowship that was dead. Thought I better go to the forum and look for someone who was actually looking. Anyway, I'm active (again, i did take a couple months off awhile back) and have Scrolls and Dust for boosted goods. I haven't bought much for this village though so space is limited.
I will be able to check in every day, and I can hold my own in tournaments. Because of limited space I'm not interested in the FA though, so if that is a deal-breaker I'm not going to be a good fit. Lmk
Oh my, I dont use the forum ever so I didn't realize I was signed on from my other village. The account I am speaking of that could join is Josephschmosepf. Thanks.

Sir Squirrel

More spots available still, if anyone is looking for a little bit laid back, but helpful, kind of Fellowship!
Message me here or in game, or put in an application to Daily Addictions Fellowship!!

Sir Squirrel

Spots available again, if anyone is looking for a little bit laid back, but helpful, kind of Fellowship!
Message me here or in game, or put in an application to Daily Addictions Fellowship!!