• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Answered Daily Chest Reward?

cdiamond

Chef
Any insight?
What is the "Daily chest reward"? I've gotten this pop up a few times recently. It says - "You have collected enough keys to unlock the daily chest and earn this reward". Reward today was 7500 seeds. What keys are they talking about?
I play the season of triumph event daily but this doesn't seem to be that. I still have tasks before I have enough leaves for the chest today.
thanks

defiantoneks

Any insight?
What is the "Daily chest reward"? I've gotten this pop up a few times recently. It says - "You have collected enough keys to unlock the daily chest and earn this reward". Reward today was 7500 seeds. What keys are they talking about?
I play the season of triumph event daily but this doesn't seem to be that. I still have tasks before I have enough leaves for the chest today.
thanks
i get it too. i wonder if i have forgotten to collect the season reward from the previous day's quests.

Flashfyre

i get it too. i wonder if i have forgotten to collect the season reward from the previous day's quests.
@cdiamond
This is it exactly. You may not have realized you completed all the dailies when you logged out, and when you log in next the new dailies have already dropped. You don't lose the chest reward from yesterday, it gets added to your inventory automatically.

Alram

Flippers just flip
The rewards get auto added to your inventory at the same time of day event quests change and there is an in game pop up.
Screenshot_20230828_085043_Elvenar.jpg