• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Event Quest Not Displaying

Calenmir

I have reported this to support in both K and F worlds, but the daily event isn't coming up. I see only the amount of time left until the event is over. I didn't report in E world but the same happened there.

Would like to be able to claim the prize but no event allowing me to do so.

Thanks.

DeletedUser6857

Seeing reports of this on all worlds. The daily event went from a minute remaining on the counter to 24h remaining and no daily quest was given.

DeletedUser7367

Same song for ALL in our Fellowship....just another 24 hrs. ticking away....and the observatory that we already 'paid dearly' for..... Not good.

DeletedUser7128

Same happened to me in two worlds. Also, the daily prize is the same.

I wonder if Sunday is a day of rest??

DeletedUser6253

I've seen this on both of my accounts for A-World, F-World, K-World and W-World. 24-hour timer reset without allowing for new daily quest, and the same daily reward (Observatory) that I'd won and was offered during yesterday's event.

I thought today's event was to produce two 1-hour productions (bread)? What happened to that?

DeletedUser4274

Time change in Europe at 2:00 for daylight savings time, Germany is included in that. I'm guessing that is what happened, the servers freaked out because of the time change.

DeletedUser7367

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Deutschlanders are asleep at the proverbial wheel!

DeletedUser4345

thought it was just me. thanks for confirming I didn't do something wrong. LOL! Thanks!!

DeletedUser7519

A reason to make me find Forums lol Yes, same here on on Phoenix daily quest...I got an error message, had to refresh and when I returned, the clock was counting down for tomorrow. Good to know I'm not alone :)

DeletedUser4274

Looks like it's fixed now :)

Quest back up, but daily reward is still the observatory.

DeletedUser4902

Hooray, someone said the devs are on it, should be fixed by July then. Holy crap, it's fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Calenmir

Thanks for fixing the quest, but shouldn't we be getting the Silver Unicorn as a prize?

Actually I really don't care since I don't want it, but others might!

ETA: ok, getting the right prize in F and K worlds. Probably just needed to refresh in E world. Thank you!

Last edited: