• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Event Quest Not Displaying

DeletedUser6335

Yep - hopefully they fix it soon, if not today then when the update hits.

DeletedUser7367

Yup...... new thread posted...You'd think 'three's a charm'..... Un-friggin-believable!!

DeletedUser4671

We are aware of an issue in which the quest-line does not reset until an hour after midnight due to the recent time changes in Europe.

We are working with our development team to get this issue corrected, but we ask for your patience and understanding in the meantime. Once additional information is provided to us, we will be more than happy to let you know via our forum.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this issue is causing. Have a great day!

DeletedUser7577

I came to report two days of not being able to access the phoenix daily quest in Elcysandir, but I see I've been beat to it!

LordZorbus

This happened to me yesterday and again today on F world... what's up with that? That is 2 days worth of daily quests I have now missed out on...

DeletedUser6334

We are aware of this issue repeating again today and are working to resolve it now.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
I have missed out on two quests that I am sure of, I think there was a third one as well. This is very frustrating as I am trying to be available when the clock winds down to zero!

DeletedUser4671

I have missed out on two quests that I am sure of, I think there was a third one as well. This is very frustrating as I am trying to be available when the clock winds down to zero!

If there is a game error due to quests, please submit a support ticket so we can investigate :)

DeletedUser7367

For those acquainted with coding and java script..... Day FOUR of something that could have been reset GLOBALLY by InnoGames..... Why??

DeletedUser1996

Yeah-C`mon - everyone knows its hard to change clocks and timers -but give me a break or two, maybe 3 okok 4` :p