• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Event Quest Not Displaying

DeletedUser7519

Day 3 and it's once again counting down without allowing me to do daily quest. PLEASE FIX! :)

DeletedUser4778

Grrrr. Decided to try for the Rainbow Unicorn since it still shows as the daily prize but got the Grounds of the Orc Strategist which I do NOT want at all. Sent a ticket to Support. They better fix this issue or I'll be stuck with yet another building I'll never use.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Grrrr. Decided to try for the Rainbow Unicorn since it still shows as the daily prize but got the Grounds of the Orc Strategist which I do NOT want at all. Sent a ticket to Support. They better fix this issue or I'll be stuck with yet another building I'll never use.
Ooooh lame. Just how much data do they have? Can they track how many eggs you opened and what rewards you got in order to reverse it?

DeletedUser4778

I am so NOT happy with this event at all. Prizes are meh and glitches galore. :( I just checked and it's STILL showing the Rainbow Unicorn. I clicked on it, NOT the gift box or egg box or whatever and I just spent another 50 sky essence! I thought clicking on the 50 tab was the only one that would trigger it. At least I got 5 KP and not relics or the GOTOS again. Bah humbug! I want the Flurry back.

EDIT: Support just replied. This was their response:

"Thank you for contacting the Support team!

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We're happy to take a look at this for you.

In reviewing your account, we can see that when you redeemed the Sky Essence, it was indeed past the time that the unicorn was available.

We are aware of a delay that can occur around the time that the reset is to take place each day, and this has been forwarded to our development team who is working on a resolution which should be available shortly. In the meantime, it is recommended to refresh your screen before redeeming Sky Essence to be sure that your game is showing you the correct exclusive daily prize.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!"

I am still ticked off. I did refresh the screen before trying to go for the unicorn and my point is that I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN the prize that was displayed otherwise I wouldn't have tried and wasted my sky essence at all. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6335

Maybe next time they should either: 1) Plan ahead and have a "fix" for the issue the game is having with Daylight Saving Time change or 2) Not have a Daily thing with a countdown timer going when Daylight Saving Time starts/stops. Not a complaint, just a suggestion. :)

DeletedUser7367

Was curious about that daily prize: Late level dwarf....again, no big time culture from it.... So, in your opinion... NOT worth tossing purple diamonds at it? So far....only the burning egg has seemed 'worth' chasing.... thx!

Liang Yee

I seriously think they should offer Daily Exclusives of better quality. Unicorns? Seriously? 3 different unicorns 3 days in a row. Offer better or more attractive prizes, I'm sure this will attract more players to participate, and to complete all the quests! Better prizes also means more players are more likely to buy sky essence in order for them to get those prizes!

DeletedUser1996

I seriously think they should offer Daily Exclusives of better quality. Unicorns? Seriously? 3 different unicorns 3 days in a row. Offer better or more attractive prizes, I'm sure this will attract more players to participate, and to complete all the quests! Better prizes also means more players are more likely to buy sky essence in order for them to get those prizes!
You have a very good point there :) Truth be told -For me -I ALSO think 3 unicorny`s in a row were not good prizes -except for maybe for newbies and perhaps a few ah ` err `umm ?? Anyway -maybe that was their thinking -- but then again-I dont think they thought about it. :D

DeletedUser6335

Once you click the link The Soggy One gave - look at the top right -- hover over "Events", a drop down will show up where you click "Easter 2017 Daily Quests". ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

LordZorbus

Looking at the link from Soggy for the prizes... the point values are based on the chapter you are in at the time you obtain it? does the value go up as you progress?

DeletedUser3297

Looking at the link from Soggy for the prizes... the point values are based on the chapter you are in at the time you obtain it? does the value go up as you progress?

The value of the building is set once you win it. Any and all event buildings do not go up in value as you progress. However, most event buildings will still remain relevant in your city for up to 2 chapters before you may want to replace them with better ones.

DeletedUser6698

Why wouldn't you want the Grounds of the Orc Strategist? I'm almost midway in Chapter 4, and I won two of them. It's my understanding that Orcs aren't usually available until Chapter 8. Is that right? Is winning the G of the O S a good thing for lower level people like me, but worthless to people higher up? If so, why? Are the Orcs more advanced later in the game--rendering the ones that come with the G of the O S worthless. Just trying to understand. I'm relatively new to the game.