• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

daily exclusives different worlds -Sorcerer's Homecoming

Aritra

Sorcerer's Homecoming
I was really surprised to discover that my Arendyll city shows a supply windfall (50%) as today's daily exclusive.
Then I went to my Winyandor city and it has a portal profit (10%) as the daily exclusive.
I thought these were the same in every world on the same game day.
Am I missing something?

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
4 of mine show a 10% portal profit. 1 shows a 50% supply windfall. The difference being it’s only in ch 3 where the others are ch 9 and up.
Your Arendyll city is probably too new for portal profits.

Aritra

4 of mine show a 10% portal profit. 1 shows a 50% supply windfall. The difference being it’s only in ch 3 where the others are ch 9 and up.
Your Arendyll city is probably too new for portal profits.
Good point. I never thought daily exclusives were different based on chapter.

Iyapo1

Players below chapter 6 do not win PPs not in the spire and not in the events. This is not a bug unless the cities getting supply rains are in chapter 6 or above.

Gladiola

It is similar to the Spire where you'll get supply windfalls in your lower chapter city and portal profits in higher chapter cities. Personally I'd rather have a chance to hoard portal profits for later use, but there are lots of people who don't agree with me. And having 77 50% supply windfalls can't be a bad thing, can it?