• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Gift bug

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I logged onto my laptop today and kept the PC platform version of the game active until the tournament ended. After the end of the tournament, I logged off my laptop and logged onto mobile on my phone to collect the daily gift. In each of my 3 cities (Khel, Winy, Arendyll), it said the daily gift was a Blueprint. I did not actually receive an extra blueprint in any of these 3 cities. I just got the single blueprint I would normally receive for being in a 10 chest fellowship. But somehow the Blueprint I would normally win from the tournament took the place of the daily gift I should have received. I've also filed a ticket with support, I am just posting it here as well.

Iyapo1

I think this might be a blueprint problem. I just got a "blueprint" and 30 AWKP for helping on a Wonder.

I did not actually get a blueprint. Improperly directed image file?
@helya should I post a separate bug report?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
A blueprint isn't in the Daily prize gift list, so if you're seeing it please make a bug report. Something is wrong.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
A blueprint isn't in the Daily prize gift list, so if you're seeing it please make a bug report. Something is wrong.
This is the bug forum and I have also filed a ticket with support. What else should I do?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I think this might be a blueprint problem. I just got a "blueprint" and 30 AWKP for helping on a Wonder.

I did not actually get a blueprint. Improperly directed image file?
@helya should I post a separate bug report?
no, this is fine, it was in the completed AW pop-up?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
You're good, has anyone replied to your ticket yet? I can go look. (was on my phone when I replied earlier)
Not yet. The ticket I filed is a cut and paste of the exact info I posted in the initial post of this thread.

Iyapo1

@helya screen shot:
20220108_181319.jpg

I imagine the bumping problem would be really bad on any wonder that spit this out as a reward;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@helya from comments on Facebook, lots of people got blueprints that they weren't supposed to, so this was not just a visual glitch, but the game actually sent them out.

Alram

Flippers just flip
@helya
I got the same notice Iyapo1 did. I did NOT get a tourney prize pop up but I seem to have received my tourney prizes in the guise of AW chest rewards.. o_O

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Some people on Facebook are saying they not only got one, but they have used it already too.
If they are in a 10 chest fellowship, then they should have received a blueprint this afternoon when the tournament ended. This is the situation I am in, every FS I am in for all 3 worlds I play gets 10 chests or more. But for whatever reason, today the notification said I was getting the blueprint as a daily gift and not as a tournament reward. I did not actually get an extra blueprint as a daily gift. So for me it was a notification issue, not a reward issue. Do you know if any of the people on FB saying they got a blueprint are NOT in a 10 chest fellowship?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If they are in a 10 chest fellowship, then they should have received a blueprint this afternoon when the tournament ended. This is the situation I am in, every FS I am in for all 3 worlds I play gets 10 chests or more. But for whatever reason, today the notification said I was getting the blueprint as a daily gift and not as a tournament reward. I did not actually get an extra blueprint as a daily gift. So for me it was a notification issue, not a reward issue. Do you know if any of the people on FB saying they got a blueprint are NOT in a 10 chest fellowship?

Nope, no clue. And I got my tournament notice as normal on Arendyll, not one of these odd ones, so this is yet another glitch that only affects some players.

DeletedUser26654

Excuse my vapidness, but, what is this daily gift you all are speaking of?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Excuse my vapidness, but, what is this daily gift you all are speaking of?
currently it is offered only on the app, you collect it each day from the cash shop. Usually, it's something small, it's not supposed to be Blueprints.

DeletedUser26654

I see that it is showing today, as the game opens. I do not play on a phone so I would not know of it until now. Thanks for the info.

Elramike

Well I think this is a bug. I just got creamed in the spire using 2 star fighters against the one star fighters that were the enemies. How is it if we go by the pentagonal chart you put out for battle alignment of troops your enemy troops still beat next tier troops? Seems quite unfair to me.

Raccon

This is the second day that daily gift is not working/opening for me, all I got yesterday was this dead frozen page
Screenshot_20220127-190051_Elvenar.jpg

And another dead frozen page today
Screenshot_20220128-063753_Elvenar.jpg

I created a bug report ticket yesterday and the help center asked me to check my google play store if it's logged in, I checked it and there was no issues with my google play logins, it's always logged in. I informed it back to help center.
Today is the second day since I reported this bug, the problem still on and I'm still waiting for further reply to my ticket by the help center.

Last edited by a moderator: