• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Gift bug

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You want to know something else weird about the daily reward that may be messing you and others up?

I bought a new tablet a few days ago and after I installed Elvenar and connected it to my email and Google Play account and logged in to have my current city load, the daily prize automatically opened up the shop for me and was centered on the gift box. It has never done that before when I load the game on my phone, so the next day I opened the game on my phone and it did not automatically go to the shop for the prize. I had to manually tap on the diamond store to get it. This is the same version of the app on both devices, and both Android, so why would this behave differently? Maybe this change from manually opening to it automatically going there on logging in is causing the problem.

Raccon

I restart my mobile, logged off/on the game etc.. and still The elvenar store page freezes upon openning
Screenshot_20220128-162302_Elvenar.jpg

I think it hurts the inno games more than players as this bug prevents players from buying diamonds and other packages that generates income for inno games!

Alram

Flippers just flip
@Raccon
I think your bug is a different daily gift bug. This thread is about wandering blueprints. You might want to put your info in a new bug report.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
If they are in a 10 chest fellowship, then they should have received a blueprint this afternoon when the tournament ended. This is the situation I am in, every FS I am in for all 3 worlds I play gets 10 chests or more. But for whatever reason, today the notification said I was getting the blueprint as a daily gift and not as a tournament reward. I did not actually get an extra blueprint as a daily gift. So for me it was a notification issue, not a reward issue. Do you know if any of the people on FB saying they got a blueprint are NOT in a 10 chest fellowship?
Don't you mean the spire? I thought the tourney is still going on until tomorrow.

Raccon

@Raccon
I think your bug is a different daily gift bug. This thread is about wandering blueprints. You might want to put your info in a new bug report.
No need any more, I Uninstalled and reinstalled the app and everything is back to normal now.
I wonder if the connection between the app and google account was broken. Strangely enough I could still open the game with my google account with the exception of the in game store!

Well I think this is a bug. I just got creamed in the spire using 2 star fighters against the one star fighters that were the enemies. How is it if we go by the pentagonal chart you put out for battle alignment of troops your enemy troops still beat next-tier troops? Seems quite unfair to me.

It depends on how many units are in your two-star units vs. the one-star units you're fighting. Also, the pentagonal chart only goes so far regarding advice in troop alignment. It doesn't tell you who gets targeted the most or who can withstand the most abuse regardless of the types of troops they supposedly fight best.